This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ALEXA
Hello

in order to use alexa in the LM do I have to install both CLOUD APP and ALEXA APP or is ALEXA APP enough?

Thank you
Alexa app, you do need to create account here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.03.2021, 08:33)Daniel. Wrote: Alexa app, you do need to create account here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login

Hello

I already have an account in the cloud, ALEXA in the cloud with browser I see it, in the cloud on the LM no, and not even in the ALEXA app installed on LM.

Do you need new cloud web permissions for alexa?

Thanks
Alexa works on old cloud, you need to install Alexa app on LM and login and sync inside the app.
Ctrl+F5
(29.03.2021, 14:38)Daniel. Wrote: Alexa works on old cloud, you need to install Alexa app on LM and login and sync inside the app.

not found device after sync
Can you drop some screenshots?
Ctrl+F5
(29.03.2021, 15:02)Daniel. Wrote: Can you drop some screenshots?

in the attachment thos screen shot for app installed anda inside alexa app

Attached Files
.zip   screenshot.zip (Size: 198.26 KB / Downloads: 18)
You didn't create any device in the Alexa app. You must add device then add skills to the device and map objects in the skill.
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2021, 07:24)Daniel. Wrote: You didn't create any device in the Alexa app.  You must add device then add skills to the device and map objects in the skill.

I tried to add the device but the wheel on the left continues to turn and leaves me to connect only one ignition, I don't think it is normal to be able to control only one light, it is as if it did not see alexa in my opinion, but in the coud (INTERNET) alexa and 'here I'm.
Press F12 and check if you have any errors in the console.
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2021, 07:37)Daniel. Wrote: Press F12 and check if you have any errors in the console.

in log error on LM have this

Linea 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected
This is another problem which we need to solve but lets focus first why Alexa is not allowing you create more devices, there is no limit. Press F12 while you in alexa app and check if you see any errors in browser console.
Are you in a office or home with normal router?
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2021, 08:30)Daniel. Wrote: This is another problem which we need to solve but lets focus first why Alexa is not allowing you create more devices, there is no limit. Press F12 while you in alexa app and check if you see any errors in browser console.
Are you in a office or home with normal router?

Maybe I understand, I hope how to use app in practice what he calls adevice are the KNX devices and I create as many as I want, then the internal skills are the functions, of those for the single device I can create one by type, right?
As for the connection I am in an office but I have already opened the ports on the firewall how can I test that they work?

Thanks
In normal environment (home) there is no need to open any ports. Current implementation is using outgoing port 1883. In some time from now we are going to move alexa on to new cloud and then port will be 8883. Managed switches usually block this and this is why you have this MQTT error. This is still not answering why you can't add more devices.
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2021, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote: In normal environment (home) there is no need to open any ports. Current implementation is using outgoing port 1883. In some time from now we are going to move alexa on to new cloud and then port will be 8883. Managed switches usually block this and this is why you have this MQTT error. This is still not answering why you can't add more devices.

Cia Daniel

I am attaching screenshoot ALEXA app to see if I take the right steps

thanks

Attached Files
.zip   ALEXA APP.zip (Size: 61.88 KB / Downloads: 16)
Yes this loos good, make sure to sync each time you make a change and ask Alexa to discover.
Ctrl+F5
(30.03.2021, 09:06)Daniel. Wrote: Yes this loos good, make sure to sync each time you make a change and ask Alexa to discover.
Where can I find a list of alexa commands for logicmachine.

if possible also in Italian
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...=201749260
Probably on italian website you will find it in Italian
Ctrl+F5
Hello, I am integrating an Alexa installation with LM. I want to use my client's Amazon account but the LM Skill does not appear in the alexa APP. This facility is in Spain and the Amazon account is Mexican. I have put the location in Spain and I have even shared the skill from another account and it won't let you install it, a message appears that this skill has disappeared.

LM is not compatible with Mexican clients?  Big Grin
It must be something on Amazon side. There might be dedicated language for Mexico. Will have a look in to alexa console.

There is dedicated Spanish(MX) language, I just added it based on the Spanish translation, hope they are the same Smile Once Amazon will certify this it should be available in Mexico.
Ctrl+F5