This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote support without portforwarding
Is it possible to remote support my HomeLynk/LogicMachines without setting portforwarding in all our customers firewalls?

Maybe using services like weaved? (https://www.weaved.com)

I like to enter the webinterface and use the knx monitor for ets remotely.
Hi,

Yes, we will launch very soon the homelynk remote app for iOS and Android to have access to your device without port forwarding. All you need is a (free) account on our cloud portal and the qr code / mac address of your device. 

With a secure connection you are able to use your controller same as locally.

You can use the build-in monitor to check the installation. 

Connection from ets over port 3671 is not possible with this solution.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Hi Erwin,

I guess this wont be applicable for the logicmachine systems?

Thanks,

Roger
Hi Roger,

I really don't know, there is a VPN system in homeLYnk (from FW 1.5) / spaceLYnk (from FW 1.2) for this feature and i don't know if LM has that.

I can imagine only HL/SL is using it because the APP and cloud portal is from Schneider as far as i know and i don't know if we have combi with EMBS. 
You have to ask Edgars how this is planned.

We also get new cloud module to store data into Schneider Wiser Cloud and API to create multisite dashboards. I think this is also different from LM.

If LM is not supporting it you have a really good reason to use homeLYnk (:

BR,

Erwin
Is there any news for
'' All you need is a (free) account on our cloud portal and the qr code / mac address of your device. ''
Hi Savaskorkmaz,

I spoke with the team last week and as far as i know they are planning to release the homeLYnk remote app for Android and iOS around this week.
The release is not officialy confirmed yet so it might change. Check the playstore once and a while ..  

The iOS app will have a slight delay in release as Apple needs to aprove the App when its posted to the Appstore. I think this takes a extra 2 weeks.

I just checked and it's not yet visible in the (NL) playstore.

We release it for many countries but i can't garanty it will be available in your country. ( I know UK, DE, NL, FR are releasing for sure)

Be aware this is a platform for homeLYnk and spaceLYnk and the registration is QR (mac address) based. Your mac need to match 00:00:54:FF:??:?? to be able to register the device.
Also older devices (2015 and older) needs to be at least FW 1.2.x for SL or FW 1.5.x for HL and must run a update package and needs to be registered (by email) first on MAC to be able to use the App.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
(21.09.2016, 12:01)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Savaskorkmaz,

I spoke with the team last week and as far as i know they are planning to release the homeLYnk remote app for Android and iOS around this week.
The release is not officialy confirmed yet so it might change. Check the playstore once and a while ..  

The iOS app will have a slight delay in release as Apple needs to aprove the App when its posted to the Appstore. I think this takes a extra 2 weeks.

I just checked and it's not yet visible in the (NL) playstore.

We release it for many countries but i can't garanty it will be available in your country. ( I know UK, DE, NL, FR are releasing for sure)

Be aware this is a platform for homeLYnk and spaceLYnk and the registration is QR (mac address) based. Your mac need to match 00:00:54:FF:??:?? to be able to register the device.
Also older devices (2015 and older) needs to be at least FW 1.2.x for SL or FW 1.5.x for HL and must run a update package and needs to be registered (by email) first on MAC to be able to use the App.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart

Hi Erwin! what should I do if my MAC does not match 00:00:54:FF:??:??
my mac is 00:1B:C5:00:1D:68 
 I install 1.5.1 firmware. remote app found HL in network, but does not connect to it
error message is:
"the configuration of your device is not compitable. Refer to the user manual to adjust the configuration."
remote connectivity is enabled

one more thing:
I am from Russia, and remote app is forbidden for my country in play market, and I can't download it.
I found somewhere remote app version 1.0.2 (as i know the latest is 1.1.0)
Hi,

What HW do you have? As far as i know all our HW has MAC 00:00:54:FF:??:??, or at least for a long time. (don't know if this counts also for the first batches)

You have to enter the MAC in the app and you can only enter the last 2 bytes, the first 4 are build in and static (unchangable), so there is no way to register with 
wrong (out of range) MAC address.

Last version is newer, and now available on the appstore and playstore. For iOS there is a older version in the store, latest is posted but takes around 2 weeks to be published.

I don't have the latest version .ipa (iOS) or .apk (Android) version so can't help you with that.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
(23.09.2016, 15:04)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

What HW do you have? As far as i know all our HW has MAC 00:00:54:FF:??:??, or at least for a long time. (don't know if this counts also for the first batches)

You have to enter the MAC in the app and you can only enter the last 2 bytes, the first 4 are build in and static (unchangable), so there is no way to register with 
wrong (out of range) MAC address.

Last version is newer, and now available on the appstore and playstore. For iOS there is a older version in the store, latest is posted but takes around 2 weeks to be published.

I don't have the latest version .ipa (iOS) or .apk (Android) version so can't help you with that.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
 Hi, mi device is very old

LSS100100
HW version V1.0
SW version V1.0
Serial No. 4120078

unfortunatly i cant scan Qr code on label, something wrong with scan program on my phone.
I can send you a photo, if you need
Hi,

If your MAC is not valid with the range 00:00:54:FF:??:?? you can't use the app.

You can send the picture but i'm afraid i can't help you other then to advice you to replace the hardware for a new HW device that has a valid MAC range and is compatible with the app.

Sorry..

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
The following thread is also link with the HomeLynk cloud solution and side effect with Wiser Smart cloud solution http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=425
Nordom : Smart Building Integration
Intégrateur bâtiment intelligent
Hi AEK,

Your homeLYnK is from the first release / Batch made by schneider. I didn't know it was available to end customer.
It's compatible with the app, but you have to follow the process describe by Erwin.

The error message you have is because you probably have a password to access visualisation.
Before version 1.1.0, you need to disable this feature. (something like : Config / user access / access config (button at bottom left)-> disable password in visualisation)

Regards
(19.10.2016, 20:27)mlaudren Wrote: Hi AEK,

Your homeLYnK is from the first release / Batch made by schneider. I didn't know it was available to end customer.
It's compatible with the app, but you have to follow the process describe by Erwin.

The error message you have is because you probably have a password to access visualisation.
Before version 1.1.0, you need to disable this feature. (something like : Config / user access / access config (button at bottom left)-> disable password in visualisation)

Regards

Hi, mlaudren.
Thanks for your advice
yes, my HL is very old (i get it in 2014, as I remember), and I am not end customer. I use this HL only to see deferences between LM and HL...
and i just want to test the remote access feature in HL.
I will Check whats with user visualisation password and will reply later
Hello, mlaudren
I would like to join your conversation
I have homelynk with version 2.3.0
Can't setup connection in Wiser for KNX for Android. Local connection working better with Ios program, android gives error "your controller didn't reply in time", but than works. Remote configuration cant find controller, connected to the same network.
Thank you!!!