This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote support without portforwarding
Hi Savaskorkmaz,

I spoke with the team last week and as far as i know they are planning to release the homeLYnk remote app for Android and iOS around this week.
The release is not officialy confirmed yet so it might change. Check the playstore once and a while ..  

The iOS app will have a slight delay in release as Apple needs to aprove the App when its posted to the Appstore. I think this takes a extra 2 weeks.

I just checked and it's not yet visible in the (NL) playstore.

We release it for many countries but i can't garanty it will be available in your country. ( I know UK, DE, NL, FR are releasing for sure)

Be aware this is a platform for homeLYnk and spaceLYnk and the registration is QR (mac address) based. Your mac need to match 00:00:54:FF:??:?? to be able to register the device.
Also older devices (2015 and older) needs to be at least FW 1.2.x for SL or FW 1.5.x for HL and must run a update package and needs to be registered (by email) first on MAC to be able to use the App.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote support without portforwarding - by Erwin van der Zwart - 21.09.2016, 12:01