This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote support without portforwarding
(19.10.2016, 20:27)mlaudren Wrote: Hi AEK,

Your homeLYnK is from the first release / Batch made by schneider. I didn't know it was available to end customer.
It's compatible with the app, but you have to follow the process describe by Erwin.

The error message you have is because you probably have a password to access visualisation.
Before version 1.1.0, you need to disable this feature. (something like : Config / user access / access config (button at bottom left)-> disable password in visualisation)

Regards

Hi, mlaudren.
Thanks for your advice
yes, my HL is very old (i get it in 2014, as I remember), and I am not end customer. I use this HL only to see deferences between LM and HL...
and i just want to test the remote access feature in HL.
I will Check whats with user visualisation password and will reply later

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote support without portforwarding - by AEK - 20.10.2016, 07:23