This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Cloud beta testing!
(25.11.2021, 08:19)Daniel Wrote: There is no problem between LM and the cloud. It must be something between client PC and cloud. Please describe in details how all is setup. OS, browser and its versions. How is the shortcut setup.
Console logs(F12) would help when the issue occur.
Hello it Is on the android phone... And i am not sure but i thing that i test at the same time remotely cloud from the Windows 10 And google Chrome And it does not work also. 

When it happens againg i Will write you PM fór diagnose the problem. Thank you.
Hello maybe I missed something, but are schedulers already accessible from the cloud?

If not do you plan to implement this much missing feature?

Thank you.
Schedulers are not implemented yet, but we have plans to add them later on
If you use Mosaic Beta then end user is able to create Scene and use it with the scheduler(not the same as in LM, this is using script scheduler).
https://youtu.be/LB96DfbQzM0
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Is there an issue with the new cloud update from yesterday? The mosaic visu is not recieving or sending any values after the update.
It works fine, check if you have any errors in LM cloud app
Ctrl+F5
(17.12.2021, 12:58)Daniel Wrote: It works fine, check if you have any errors in LM cloud app

Sync again.
Ctrl+F5
(17.12.2021, 13:04)Daniel Wrote: Sync again.

The sync fixed it and the mosaic remote app has been working fine since december.
Last night I got called up by the customer that the mosaic app was displaying 0 on all values again and none of the widgets were working.
I synced and it started working again. Any idea what could be causing this?
(06.01.2022, 08:10)Krstfr2k Wrote:
(17.12.2021, 13:04)Daniel Wrote: Sync again.

The sync fixed it and the mosaic remote app has been working fine since december.
Last night I got called up by the customer that the mosaic app was displaying 0 on all values again and none of the widgets were working.
I synced and it started working again. Any idea what could be causing this?
I saw that this problem happen when power falls down. But not anytime. I can understand.
@daniel is it not possible syncro the cloud by a script?
BR Cristian
@Krstfr2k, post a screenshot of the LM cloud app logs
(06.01.2022, 14:52)admin Wrote: @Krstfr2k, post a screenshot of the LM cloud app logs

(07.01.2022, 06:43)Krstfr2k Wrote:
(06.01.2022, 14:52)admin Wrote: @Krstfr2k, post a screenshot of the LM cloud app logs

Yes, error 15 me too. 
Best regards
(29.03.2021, 14:44)Daniel Wrote: One more thing. We implemented video stream in the cloud. It is not 100% video as we send image snapshots. This will work locally and in cloud without a need to open any ports.
Please do not use high resolution images as LM might struggle with processing it.

Hi Daniel,
Could I suggest an interesting upgrade? Do you think is it possible in the widget ad two fields? One for user and one for password.
Best regards Cristian
You can already specify username/password in the URL. It won't work locally but will work over cloud.
(12.09.2022, 09:53)admin Wrote: You can already specify username/password in the URL. It won't work locally but will work over cloud.

Ok I will check, it is just something. Is there some hope in an upgrade? ? 
But what for? It won't make the camera stream work locally when the final URL has to be in user:password@IP format.
(12.09.2022, 10:28)admin Wrote: But what for? It won't make the camera stream work locally when the final URL has to be in user:password@IP format.
Hi 
It is for clients request, they want, when the doorbell rings, open the app, see the cam and open the gate.
But if already works by cloud it is already a good thing.
Best regards
Dear All

Great thing for live event confirmation such as doors / portal triggering. Thank you

So far using G4 Pro Cameras (ubiquiti) in a project, i am failing to receive snapshots using rtsp feeds (rtsps://192.xxx.xx.xx:7441/1V1iCJ0GX8icu4yf?enableSrtp)

What am i doing wrong ?

Thank you
Alexandre

(29.03.2021, 14:44)Daniel Wrote: One more thing. We implemented video stream in the cloud. It is not 100% video as we send image snapshots. This will work locally and in cloud without a need to open any ports.
Please do not use high resolution images as LM might struggle with processing it.
RTSP is not supported. The camera must support providing single JPEG snapshots via HTTP.