This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Cloud beta testing!
Hello Graph in the cloud are supported just with 2022RC1? I have older firmware and get access denied.

Thank you
Yes use latest RC1 2022
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello. What port does the cloud connection require to be open? I have a system behind a firewall, and I need IT to open up for us to get access to Mosaic.
TCP 443 and 8883
Hey I've updated client's LM to the newest version and tried to connect it through the new cloud but it cannot connect to cloud. Any suggestion?

94.240.24.197:7104

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Done is better than perfect
Check if firewall is blocking the connection.
With the previous cloud there was no issue in a connection so why it would change for this one? What is the difference? What should I search on the router?
Old cloud used different ports. Current cloud connects over ports TCP 443 and 8883 to remote.logicmachine.net. Try pinging remote.logicmachine.net from LM System config > Status > Network utilities.
(09.05.2023, 07:16)admin Wrote: Old cloud used different ports. Current cloud connects over ports TCP 443 and 8883 to remote.logicmachine.net. Try pinging remote.logicmachine.net from LM System config > Status > Network utilities.

I've checked and there is a connection with a domain.

Run this script and see what you get in Logs:
Code:
sock = require('socket').tcp()
sock:settimeout(5)

res, err = sock:connect('remote.logicmachine.net', 8883)
log('connect', res, err)

if res then
  sock = require('ssl').wrap(sock, true)
  res, err = sock:dohandshake()
  log('handshake', res, err)
end

sock:close()
(09.05.2023, 07:25)admin Wrote: Run this script and see what you get in Logs:
Code:
sock = require('socket').tcp()

res, err = sock:connect('remote.logicmachine.net', 8883)
log('connect', res, err)

if res then
  sock = require('ssl').wrap(sock, true)
  res, err = sock:dohandshake()
  log('handshake', res, err)
end

sock:close()

Done, below the result:

Check what happens if you use port 443 instead of 8883. Most likely firewall is blocking connections to non-standard ports.
(09.05.2023, 07:33)admin Wrote: Check what happens if you use port 443 instead of 8883. Most likely firewall is blocking connections to non-standard ports.

Yes, it looks that port 8883 is blocked.

The situation is as follows: I have an LM through New cloud https://remote.logicmachine.net/user to control the devices configured in the Mosaic app, it was normal before, but after logging in to the account during this period, the Mosaic app was blank and there were no devices. I tried to update the gateway firmware and updated the Mosaic app, and all the devices appeared and could be controlled normally. I don't know what happened. I have encountered this situation twice. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.
(11.05.2023, 08:35)rw_echo Wrote: The situation is as follows: I have an LM through New cloud https://remote.logicmachine.net/user to control the devices configured in the Mosaic app, it was normal before, but after logging in to the account during this period, the Mosaic app was blank and there were no devices. I tried to update the gateway firmware and updated the Mosaic app, and all the devices appeared and could be controlled normally. I don't know what happened. I have encountered this situation twice. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance.

Please contact us when this issue will appear, as you fixed it already there is not much we can check.
Ctrl+F5
There is another issue regarding Mosaic control:Mobile login to 'LogicMachine cloud' is particularly slow and sometimes requires multiple attempts to access the control page.I have attached a picture that makes it easier for you to understand my question.

Cloud server is based in EU so form China it might work slower. In here it works very fast.
Ctrl+F5
I try to create a new user on https://remote.logicmachine.net/ but don't receive any confirmation email into my mailbox. What to do?
What email provider are you using?
(01.06.2023, 06:46)admin Wrote: What email provider are you using?

https://www.veebimajutus.ee/
It's all in one web hosting, storage management, email etc...
Using this service to my other domain as well and I have had problems to receive emails to there at night time. On day time it have worked. 
example I try to create user for demo@sunoff.ee but no success. Mailbox junk is also empty

Edit: I checked my spam settings and disabled all kind of automatic spam recognitions. Now I received email. Problem was on my side - sorry about that...