This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Cloud beta testing!
Hi All

We are starting closed beta testing of our new cloud and Mosaic. Anybody willing to play with it please write here or send a PM and I will send you further instructions. There is new firmware needed for this.

Main features:
1. New cloud https://remote.logicmachine.net/user
2. User access permissions
3. End user Scenes and Schedulers.

Update: Firmware is now available as Beta 1
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3298
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(29.03.2021, 08:46)Daniel. Wrote: Hi All

We are starting closed beta testing of our new cloud and Mosaic. Anybody willing to play with it please write here or send a PM and I will send you further instructions. There is new firmware needed for this.

Main features:

Please add some screenshots and add this app to demo deviceWink
Done is better than perfect
How to Link LM and the cloud

How to create scenes and scheduler in Mosaic

User access

Forgot to add the Trends finally works in the cloud
Ctrl+F5
One more thing. We implemented video stream in the cloud. It is not 100% video as we send image snapshots. This will work locally and in cloud without a need to open any ports.
Please do not use high resolution images as LM might struggle with processing it.
Ctrl+F5
Scenes and scheduler are very nice. Same with user access which is very advanced. All these things with mobile apps for iOS and Android and you have good product. One thing which you can only change is BackboneJS into ReactJS and then developing new components will be much easier and nicerWink
Good news! I've been waiting for trends and schedules in Mosaic long time ago!
Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

One question: Is it possible to see trends or graph widget from the cloud of the new mosaic ?.

Thank you.
(08.04.2021, 08:43)Hyxion14 Wrote: Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

One question: Is it possible to see trends or graph widget from the cloud of the new mosaic ?.

Thank you.

Yes
Ctrl+F5
(08.04.2021, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote:
(08.04.2021, 08:43)Hyxion14 Wrote: Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

Thank you.

Yes

Thank you very much Daniel and good job, congratulations.
If one day you manage to develop an iOS and Android Mosaic widget to control things without opening the LogicMachine app, along with the new options it will be the definitive system for automation!
Today I came up with an idea for new function in Mosaic.

Mosaic could monitor in background specific group addresses or its state and when specific event happened can open itself on specific page.

One use case could be for intercom but this is not only case.

Or maybe you can add in scripts possibility to send some action to cloud.
(21.05.2021, 06:31)buuuudzik Wrote: Today I came up with an idea for new function in Mosaic.

Mosaic could monitor in background specific group addresses or its state and when specific event happened can open itself on specific page.

One use case could be for intercom but this is not only case.

Or maybe you can add in scripts possibility to send some action to cloud.
A sort of logger or tracer where the client could se when an event occurs...... It is a good idea
Why is new solution so slow compared to old. When i log in, it takes up to  a minute to load the values. 
When starting page widgets stay there, but values on page takes up to a minute to load.
Can be very irritating for a client?
Hm... With my experience it is the opposite. This is why it is still beta. Can you send me your backup please to PM?
Ctrl+F5
Hello!
I don't know if issue is on my side or it is a bug but...
When I have example three rooms and I click on room name in menu then I must click somewhere on that room. Otherwise visualisation will not change. This issue is with mobile and tablets. I have not this issue with PC.

Another thing what I found was visibility when I use shourtcut "Add to home screen" with Safari. 
In local mode visibility is OK. When using LM remote connection, upper strip is transparent... Couple of images attached.

But afterall I am quite supprised with Mosaic 3.0 
Keep up the good work!

BR,
Kriss

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21.06.2021, 23:18)fleeceable Wrote: Hello!
I don't know if issue is on my side or it is a bug but...
When I have example three rooms and I click on room name in menu then I must click somewhere on that room. Otherwise visualisation will not change. This issue is with mobile and tablets. I have not this issue with PC.

Another thing what I found was visibility when I use shourtcut "Add to home screen" with Safari. 
In local mode visibility is OK. When using LM remote connection, upper strip is transparent... Couple of images attached.

But afterall I am quite supprised with Mosaic 3.0 
Keep up the good work!

BR,
Kriss
I have same problem everywhere
Mosaic on remote.logicmachine.net has been updated, see if this fixes the room menu and the iOS home screen issue for you.
(28.06.2021, 08:52)admin Wrote: Mosaic on remote.logicmachine.net has been updated, see if this fixes the room menu and the iOS home screen issue for you.

Perfect! Thanks for fast fix.
(29.03.2021, 09:20)buuuudzik Wrote:
(29.03.2021, 08:46)Daniel.I am pleased to play with new Cloud and remote.logicmachine.net Wrote: Hi All

Main features:

Please add some screenshots and add this app to demo deviceWink
I am pleased to play with new Cloud and remote.logicmachine.net
It is part of RC1 fw.
Ctrl+F5