This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

New Cloud closed beta testing!
Hi All

We are starting closed beta testing of our new cloud and Mosaic. Anybody willing to play with it please write here or send a PM and I will send you further instructions. There is new firmware needed for this.

Main features:
1. New cloud https://remote.logicmachine.net/user
2. User access permissions
3. End user Scenes and Schedulers.

PS. Send me HW version together with the testing request.
(29.03.2021, 08:46)Daniel. Wrote: Hi All

We are starting closed beta testing of our new cloud and Mosaic. Anybody willing to play with it please write here or send a PM and I will send you further instructions. There is new firmware needed for this.

Main features:
1. New cloud https://remote.logicmachine.net/user
2. User access permissions
3. End user Scenes and Schedulers.

Please add some screenshots and add this app to demo deviceWink
Done is better than perfect
How to Link LM and the cloud

How to create scenes and scheduler in Mosaic

User access

Forgot to add the Trends finally works in the cloud
One more thing. We implemented video stream in the cloud. It is not 100% video as we send image snapshots. This will work locally and in cloud without a need to open any ports.
Please do not use high resolution images as LM might struggle with processing it.
Scenes and scheduler are very nice. Same with user access which is very advanced. All these things with mobile apps for iOS and Android and you have good product. One thing which you can only change is BackboneJS into ReactJS and then developing new components will be much easier and nicerWink
Done is better than perfect
Good news! I've been waiting for trends and schedules in Mosaic long time ago!
Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

One question: Is it possible to see trends or graph widget from the cloud of the new mosaic ?.

Thank you.
(08.04.2021, 08:43)Hyxion14 Wrote: Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

One question: Is it possible to see trends or graph widget from the cloud of the new mosaic ?.

Thank you.

Yes
(08.04.2021, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote:
(08.04.2021, 08:43)Hyxion14 Wrote: Congratulations on the new Mosaic BETA.

Thank you.

Yes

Thank you very much Daniel and good job, congratulations.
If one day you manage to develop an iOS and Android Mosaic widget to control things without opening the LogicMachine app, along with the new options it will be the definitive system for automation!