This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Cloud beta testing!
Hi All.

I found a little bug with trends.

If transparency is on a frame is drawing for trend place of display. Especially visible when rounded corners are on.

BR

MJ

@Re-G, thanks! We will fix this in the next release.
Hi All.

I found another few (mobile devices-> vertical orientation of device):
  • wrong position of text on bottom bar, no auto hide of menu

• scene creator is not available - both orientation (phone) 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What device you use and which browser?

Are you trying to create scene in cloud? This is not possible, only locally you can do it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(22.07.2021, 07:49)Daniel. Wrote: What device you use and which browser?

Are you trying to create scene in cloud? This is not possible, only locally you can do it.

iPhone 11, Safari

Ok, good to know, i tried remotely.

BR
Yesterday I updated my Mosaic 3.0 beta app and all widgets are gone exept Custom widget editor and trends. Is there any reason for that?
LM FW - 20210510
Mosaic 3.0 Beta version - 20210709
Try clearing browser cache
Ctrl+F5
No success.
I tried with 3 different browsers + with incognito mode.
Cleared cache, uninstalled beta app and reinstalled (restarted LM after install) but only my own custom made widgets are there.
Send me your backup to PM, I will have a look.

Loaded your backup and I can see this.  Some normal widgets are also there.

Press F12 and check for any errors in the console.
Ctrl+F5
(23.07.2021, 12:51)Daniel. Wrote: Send me your backup to PM, I will have a look.

Loaded your backup and I can see this.  Some normal widgets are also there.

Press F12 and check for any errors in the console.

Yes, these I configured before update. I can see them also.
But, If I want to add more widgets then there is only trends and custom widget creator but I can't see built in widgets (alarm, relays, shutters etc).

In console I didn't see any errors. Only edge browser found some issues.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are looking on Network not Console.
OK I know what you mean now. Got same in your backup. We will check
Ctrl+F5
(26.07.2021, 12:41)Daniel. Wrote: You are looking on Network not Console.
OK I know what you mean now. Got same in your backup. We will check
In console there was no errors (chrome, firefox, edge).
Thanks!
Please update Mosaic again. Clear browser cache.
Ctrl+F5
(26.07.2021, 14:08)Daniel. Wrote: Please update Mosaic again. Clear browser cache.

Now it's working again.
Thanks!
Hi
I can understand if it is a bug or it is a my problem, after the last update of mosaic beta, I can't change the background of the main page.
Best regards
(31.07.2021, 10:19)CristianAgata Wrote: Hi
I can understand if it is a bug or it is a my problem, after the last update of mosaic beta, I can't change the background of the main page.
Best regards

This is a bug, thanks of reporting.
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2021, 07:34)Daniel. Wrote:
(31.07.2021, 10:19)CristianAgata Wrote: Hi
Best regards

This is a bug, thanks of reporting.

You are welcome
Hi, for some reason mosaic 3.0 is not working properly with device states.
If I connect locally, everything looks perfectly and matches. But if I connect from LogicMachine Cloud it is totally wrong. The orders of the objects are sent perfectly.

What can happen?
(02.08.2021, 08:20)davidchispas Wrote: Hi, for some reason mosaic 3.0 is not working properly with device states.
If I connect locally, everything looks perfectly and matches. But if I connect from LogicMachine Cloud it is totally wrong. The orders of the objects are sent perfectly.

What can happen?

Can you control them from the cloud?  Check logs in Cloud app.
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2021, 08:22)Daniel. Wrote:
(02.08.2021, 08:20)davidchispas Wrote: Hi, for some reason mosaic 3.0 is not working properly with device states.

What can happen?

Can you control them from the cloud?  Check logs in Cloud app.

Yes, I can control from the cloud, but the states of the objects appear different from what I can see in mosaic locally.

The records of the Cloud what I can see is that it is updated, the synchronization has finished for users and mosaic.