This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 Widgets Creator
Hi ,
Is it possible to create with a simple way a widget (I am not a Java programmer) for Mosaic 3.0 and add it to Mosaic Visualization, and if yes where I can find it please? Also  regarding a widget can we have different data types for creating different functions but with one widget in visualization? (Room thermostat functions etc.)

Thank you in advance.
Using the widget creater in Mosaic you can create whatever you want. Just use the various different icons to add to the visu.
(05.04.2021, 17:54)Tokatubs Wrote: Using the widget creater in Mosaic you can create whatever you want. Just use the various different icons to add to the visu.

Hi and thank you for your answer! Where the Witget Mosaic is located cause I can't find it

(05.04.2021, 18:00)vmic Wrote:
(05.04.2021, 17:54)Tokatubs Wrote: Using the widget creater in Mosaic you can create whatever you want. Just use the various different icons to add to the visu.

Hi and thank you for your answer! Where the Witget Mosaic is located cause I can't find it
Is it possible to send me where I can find Widget Creator please?
You will find inside the widget list. 

Make a room and then add a widget. Go to list and find it. Make one and then click the add to custom and you have it saved. And it can then be used for different rooms. 

Thank you very much! And in that way I can make any widget for controlling KNX Group Addresses? I mean If I want to creat one new for Fan coil Control I can do it from this widget creator?
Yes, this is easy to see when you open the widget. Where to put the GA. 
Made a quick one for you, just import the json. Dont know how you would like to visulize it. In % or in steps. 

Attached Files
.json   Fan.json (Size: 1.13 KB / Downloads: 34)
(05.04.2021, 20:23)Tokatubs Wrote: Yes, this is easy to see when you open the widget. Where to put the GA. 
Made a quick one for you, just import the json. Dont know how you would like to visulize it. In % or in steps. 

Oh thank you very much . The fan will be with % and these are the GA I want to control

And I am downloading the file you send me but I cannot see anything

I made one from the start and seems its working great! Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)