This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ALEXA CLOUD
HiĀ 
I am trying to configure the Alexa with LM to a new installation but I can't find the sync button to enable i on the Amazon Account. Where is it and what is the procedure I have to follow? I found the manual but I think its a little bit old

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://openrb.com/amazon-echo-alexa-integration/
Hi I can see all the steps and I amde it but I cannot find the Sync button inside alexas LM application as you can see in Capture 2. Where is it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you signed in? There's a link at the top right of the app.
I have another account for Cloud in Logic Machine and another account for Alexa. I had this Alexa account from the past and the logic machine Cloud is a new installation with another credentials

Yes I wasn't signhed in Sorry!
Thank you very much!
Hi
I want to ask what is the appropriate selection for controlling the shutters. Cause we have Up/Down - 1 bit, Stop-1bit , or we can use the % Up/Down 1byte selection with % Status -1byte.
I tested with the Alexa but in the first case I jave to say the command Turn On and then the shutters are going Down, when I say the command to Turn Off the shutters are going Up.
With the second selction , of 1 byte control the shutters seems not working properly.
Any ideas on how can I control shutters for Up/Down properly?

Thank you in advance!