This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic and schedules
Hi,

Is it possible to use Mosaic to activate and deactivate a schedule in LM?
Each schedule has Scheduler on/off object: You can use it anywhere also in Mosaic.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.04.2021, 12:13)Daniel. Wrote: Each schedule has Scheduler on/off object: You can use it anywhere also in Mosaic.

Hi, do I create an new object (virtual) in LM then?
It is up to you if it is virtual or normal.
Ctrl+F5
(23.04.2021, 16:44)Daniel. Wrote: It is up to you if it is virtual or normal.

Ok, last thing.

So what is the different between virtual and normal?
Virtual will not be sent to KNX.
Ctrl+F5
mosaic frame

Hello, will it be possible to view the frames with access from the cloud? I have a framework created to see the programmers, it can be seen locally but not remotely.
Frame just point to a url. If url is not accessible from cloud then it will not be visible.
Ctrl+F5
(26.04.2021, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote: Frame just point to a url. If url is not accessible from cloud then it will not be visible.

In local and ddns connection with the address '' / scada-vis / schedulers? Id = 1 '' it is enough to display it.

But remotely through the CLOUD, I have tried the ddns address type:

'' http://example.ddns.net:80/scada-vis/schedulers?id=1 ''

'' http://user:pass@example.ddns.net:80/sca...ulers?id=1 ''

and I can't visualize it, the frame comes out completely blank. When it rejects the connection it always shows some kind of error.

Am I doing something wrong or is this not going to be possible ...?
You would also need to add credential in your url. This what you do is not the best/secure solution. Why don't you use ZeroTier for remote access to do such modification and cloud mosaic just as remote control?
Ctrl+F5