This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
(20.10.2022, 06:20)admin Wrote: Support for Aqara SSM-U02 will be added in the next version.

Thank you!
Does the GW support actual power in Aqara Smart plug or Osram smart plug?
@Rune, which models exactly? The Osram plug that we have does not support any kind of energy measurement. Not all Aqara plugs support it too.
(24.10.2022, 08:26)admin Wrote: @Rune, which models exactly? The Osram plug that we have does not support any kind of energy measurement. Not all Aqara plugs support it too.

LUMI
lumi.plug.maeu01
Aqara - Smart Plug

I just found them two in the list since I am looking for a smart plug with power measurement. Smile So it is the same for me, as long as it support power measurement.
Aqara Smart Plug supports power measurement.
Will Zigbee be available on LM4 (i.MX28)?
ZigBee is only supported on iMX6 platform. It requires a faster CPU and more RAM that the old platform does not have.
Hi!

Please add support for MiBOXER RGBW LED Controller. Color cannot be changed. Thank you!

Code:
Manufacturer: _TZ3210_ttkgurpb
Model: TS0504B

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- LightLink (4096)
- LevelCtrl (8)
- LightingColorCtrl (768)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPwr (33)
ZigBee app has been updated with new profiles and features. For existing devices with updated profiles a reset and new pairing is needed. The biggest new feature is ZigBee groups where several devices can be controlled together. It also allows direct binding of sensors (switches) to actuators (plugs, lamps, dimmers, etc). This way the control goes directly from one device to another without having to go through LM coordinator.
(03.11.2022, 07:37)admin Wrote: ZigBee app has been updated with new profiles and features. For existing devices with updated profiles a reset and new pairing is needed. The biggest new feature is ZigBee groups where several devices can be controlled together. It also allows direct binding of sensors (switches) to actuators (plugs, lamps, dimmers, etc). This way the control goes directly from one device to another without having to go through LM coordinator.

Hi. I updated this latest app, and created 2 groups, and all worked well.
Now I get this fault in the log, and discovered i had lights not responding. What could be wrong here? Edit, no zigbee response at all...

lua: /tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/lib/ctx.lua:191: ...tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:813: ZB: could not start coordinator
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
/tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/lib/ctx.lua:191: in function 'task_resume'
/tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/lib/ctx.lua:204: in function 'callback'
/tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/lib/ctx.lua:158: in function 'task_timer_run'
/tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/lib/ctx.lua:39: in function 'run'
/tmp/tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/app.lua:361: in main chunk
[C]: at 0x0001496c
Which groups did you create?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.11.2022, 09:24)Daniel Wrote: Which groups did you create?

I createt 2 light groups in zigbee to pair a zigbee remote's buttons to each of the lights. The groups is in on/off and level mode. The pairng went fine and it did work as supposed, 30 minutes in i discovered the system popped theese logs, and got worse. (still does pop theese errors)

I have to mention i have a script to poll the ligths to update the status object's for the lights, as they don't update as i want out of the zigbee app. (disabled script when problem accoured to rule out the script making some fuzz)
The script is as follows and triggers on tag's for the GA for the lights, 16 GA is tagged to fire the script on change on the light from switch/app etc. (script complains sometimes with this faultcode) 
Code:
Lys-status oppdaterlys 07.11.2022 14:42:28
User script:11: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'binarydimvalue' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
User script:11: in main chunk

Code:
zb = require('applibs.zigbee')

--Garderobelys
garderobelys = '60a423fffecec1ed'
dimlevel = '3/5/1'
onoffstatus = '3/6/1'

-- get current level of device garderobelys
binarydimvalue = zb.cmdsync('getlevel', garderobelys)
--log(binarydimvalue)
dimverdipros = math.round((binarydimvalue / 254 * 100),0)
log(dimverdipros)

grp.write(dimlevel, dimverdipros)

-- get current level of device garderobelys
res = zb.cmdsync('getonoff', garderobelys)
log(res)
grp.write(onoffstatus, res)

--Inngangspartilys
inngangspartilys = '04cd15fffe933d28'
dimlevel2 = '3/5/0'
onoffstatus2 = '3/6/0'

-- get current level of device inngangspartilys
binarydimvalue2 = zb.cmdsync('getlevel', inngangspartilys)
--log(binarydimvalue2)
dimverdipros2 = math.round((binarydimvalue2 / 254 * 100),0)
log(dimverdipros2)
grp.write(dimlevel2, dimverdipros2)

-- get current level of device inngangspartilys
res2 = zb.cmdsync('getonoff', inngangspartilys)
log(res2)
grp.write(onoffstatus2, res2)

Current fault log from zigbee app itself.
Code:
Date    Entry    

2022-11-07 14:43:47    CC: resetting device
2022-11-07 14:43:27    CC: resetting device
2022-11-07 14:39:05    TASK zb_initialize aborted: stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
...tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:813: in function <...tmp.zuUiif2Lpb/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:809>
2022-11-07 14:39:05    ZB: could not start coordinator
2022-11-07 14:39:05    CC: error initializing
2022-11-07 14:39:05    CC: could not reset dongle
2022-11-07 14:38:45    CC: resetting device
2022-11-07 14:38:25    CC: resetting device
2022-11-07 14:38:05    CC: resetting device

Could the dongle be out of memory failure maybe du to to much polling? 
System have 14 zigbee devices. It shall be ok du to specs from Edgars. (15 device limit)
I have the new RS232 GW in order currently. 

Have tried restart of system, and uninstall and reinstall zigbee app.
This seems like dongle issue, wait for the RS232 version.
Ctrl+F5
(01.11.2022, 14:08)watamat Wrote: Hi!

Please add support for MiBOXER RGBW LED Controller. Color cannot be changed. Thank you!

Code:
Manufacturer: _TZ3210_ttkgurpb
Model: TS0504B

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- LightLink (4096)
- LevelCtrl (8)
- LightingColorCtrl (768)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Endpoint 242
Output clusters
- GreenPwr (33)

Thanks for the update but I cannot control the white LED. I can only set the RGB colors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ZigBee does not support RGBW directly. Color is set via XY coordinates. The LED controller should be responsible for controlling white automatically. A different controller model (TS0505B) supports both RGB and white color temperature control.
(14.11.2022, 06:54)admin Wrote: ZigBee does not support RGBW directly. Color is set via XY coordinates. The LED controller should be responsible for controlling white automatically. A different controller model (TS0505B) supports both RGB and white color temperature control.

Thanks.
(07.11.2022, 15:35)Daniel Wrote: This seems like dongle issue, wait for the RS232 version.

Hi Daniel,

Can I order the RS232 version already?
(17.11.2022, 18:09)tigi Wrote:
(07.11.2022, 15:35)Daniel Wrote: This seems like dongle issue, wait for the RS232 version.

Hi Daniel,

Can I order the RS232 version already?

The first batch is already sold out. Contact our sales team for the availability.
Ctrl+F5
Hi

Another Zigbee product I wish to use with LM

This is a Namron Thermostat

Code:
NAMRON AS - 4512738 - device information
Manufacturer: NAMRON AS
Model: 4512738

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- Alarms (9)
- Time (10)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- HvacUserInterfaceCfg (516)
- SeMetering (1794)
- HaElectricalMeasurement (2820)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- MsOccupancySensing (1030)

Endpoint 2
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 242
Output clusters
- GreenPower (33)

Thanks
This thermostat has a lot of custom properties that we will not implement. Some standard properties like setpoint, temperature and power measurements can be implemented.