This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
Did you reset your device and pair it again after the app update?
(27.04.2023, 11:01)admin Wrote: Did you reset your device and pair it again after the app update?

Yes, I did

Carl
Hi, it could be possible to interact with zigbee hub app in order to gather:
- Last contact timestamp with device (which could be not always its update value)
- Battery service

I've seen that some of supported devices does not provide battery level in LM

Thanks
M
Hi,
My zigbee devices suddenly stoppet working.
Got this in zigbee log:
2023-05-23 20:05:03 TASK zb_initialize aborted: stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
...tmp.PChIWDRwH4/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:894: in function <...tmp.PChIWDRwH4/files/store/daemon/zigbee/zigbee/core.lua:890>
2023-05-23 20:05:03 ZB: could not start coordinator
2023-05-23 20:05:03 CC: error initializing
2023-05-23 20:05:03 CC: could not reset dongle

Any ideas?
I will try to reboot.

Magnus
Are you using USB or RS232 dongle?
Hi! Could you recommend a circuit breaker 16A Zigbee with LM integration?
Can't recommend an exact model but any basic relay will work with LM straight out of the box. A profile will be needed for additional features like power metering.
(24.05.2023, 08:33)admin Wrote: Can't recommend an exact model but any basic relay will work with LM straight out of the box. A profile will be needed for additional features like power metering.

Thank you! Shouldn't there be a problem with this https://support.futurehome.no/hc/en-no/a...-16A-Relay ?
(24.05.2023, 07:52)admin Wrote: Are you using USB or RS232 dongle?

I'm using RS232. 
Reboot helped and it's running again, but it would be nice to know why it happened.

Magnus
@ikhy, yes, it should work

@MLa, did you do full power cycle or just rebooted LM? Which ZigBee app and hardware version do you have?
Is there a procedure to determine what's wrong when the Zigbee GW does not work anymore?

I did the application update today and after that, my Zigbee gateway does not work. Did reboot, turn off and on the power and final attempt was to update the FW.

The red dot in the Zigbee app is blinking red. USB dongle.

Edit: Changed the network key and paired them again.
Hi admin,

How can I open misc.lua in readable code to add a profile for the thermostat I want to use?
@Rune, what is gateway hardware version? Have you tried power cycle the gateway?

@AISystem, we don't provide source code for our apps. Which thermostat do you want to add?
(01.06.2023, 17:04)admin Wrote: @Rune, what is gateway hardware version? Have you tried power cycle the gateway?

@AISystem, we don't provide source code for our apps. Which thermostat do you want to add?

Code:
Manufacturer: _TZE200_dzuqwsyg
Model: TS0601

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)
This is the thermostat I want to add.

https://www.becaenergy.com/product/beca-...-purchase/
This device does not use standard ZigBee clusters. It uses a custom implementation where ZigBee is used as a transport for their own protocol. We don't plan to support such devices.
(02.06.2023, 06:13)admin Wrote: This device does not use standard ZigBee clusters. It uses a custom implementation where ZigBee is used as a transport for their own protocol. We don't plan to support such devices.

I see, I need a zigbee thermostat any for a 4 pipe system with 3 speed fan control. Recommend me someone you have tested.
This one seems to use standard thermostat cluster: https://www.owon-smart.com/zigbee-fancoi...z-product/
(02.06.2023, 07:10)admin Wrote: This one seems to use standard thermostat cluster: https://www.owon-smart.com/zigbee-fancoi...z-product/

Thanks,

I sent them an inquiry. Will it be able to be recognized by LM?
It should work with LM
(25.05.2023, 07:09)admin Wrote: @ikhy, yes, it should work

@MLa, did you do full power cycle or just rebooted LM? Which ZigBee app and hardware version do you have?

Hi,

I pulled the power on the zigbee gateway.
It has happend again on the 31 of may.
I have a W4K with latest firmware 2.8.0

Im running zigbee app version 20230428

BR
Magnus