This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
@Bitver, I've had a look at Xiaomi devices and unfortunately all of them have non-standard behavior. It is quite to hard to add them without having an actual device to test. I can provide an example of how to monitor ZigBee messages via a script and implement your own actions based on this.
Dear friends, I am just starting my ZigBee experience, looking for some water leak sensors and fire alarm sensors. What usb-device should I purchase to connect to Wiser for KNX? What sensors are good and easy to connect and control?
Thank you!!
ZigBee is only supported in LM at the moment.
Wait for L&B 2022 (:
Maybe I should go for LM instead of Wizer?)) How do I get it?
(05.10.2021, 07:52)alexgleyzer Wrote: Maybe I should go for LM instead of Wizer?)) How do I get it?

Contact our office https://openrb.com/contact-us/
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.10.2021, 10:17)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Wait for L&B 2022 (:

Erwin, you need to give us something more than this tease  Big Grin
(01.10.2021, 09:57)admin Wrote: @Bitver, I've had a look at Xiaomi devices and unfortunately all of them have non-standard behavior. It is quite to hard to add them without having an actual device to test. I can provide an example of how to monitor ZigBee messages via a script and implement your own actions based on this.

This would be useful to me, example of how to monitor ZigBee messages via a script, i too am using Xioami devices.

Many Thanks
Hi,

Today i tried some Elko Smartplugs, the on/off command works, but something strange with the feedbacks.
is this a bug or have i done something wrong in the setup?

there are 3 commands available:

On/off - Works perfectly
On/off Status - Does not work on GA, but works in Zigbee app
Active power - Does not work on GA and in Zigbee app

The Elko Smartplug is recognised as "Schneider Electric - SMARTPLUG/1" in the Zigbee app.

BR Even Sundgot.
For status and active power management a profile should be added. Can you provide a screenshot of the device info (click "i" icon in the list)?
Status is a tricky topic in ZigBee. There's no standard algorithm so some devices might not send the status when you control them via ZigBee, only when a physical button is pressed. Certain lamps do not report color status at all. Some lamps/dimmers will report "off" state when level is set to 0 but others will not.
(27.10.2021, 06:35)admin Wrote: For status and active power management a profile should be added. Can you provide a screenshot of the device info (click "i" icon in the list)?
Status is a tricky topic in ZigBee. There's no standard algorithm so some devices might not send the status when you control them via ZigBee, only when a physical button is pressed. Certain lamps do not report color status at all. Some lamps/dimmers will report "off" state when level is set to 0 but others will not.

thanks for the information, see Attached photo of the decive. 

ZigBee app update has been published.

Warning unfortunately due to an old bug in the network configuration you will have re-pair all ZigBee devices after this update. This is only needed once when upgrading from an older version.

Library docs: https://openrb.com/docs/zigbee.htm
(02.11.2021, 09:50)admin Wrote: ZigBee app update has been published.

Warning unfortunately due to an old bug in the network configuration you will have re-pair all ZigBee devices after this update. This is only needed once when upgrading from an older version.

Library docs: https://openrb.com/docs/zigbee.htm

Now it works perfectly, thanks Smile
Can we add this iTRV device in the next update for my own private usage (:
Code:
Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters:
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- HvacUserInterfaceCfg (516)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters:
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 2
Output clusters:
- HvacThermostat (513)
Thanks!
SE iTRV is on our list, sooner or later will be added.
Ctrl+F5
Is the SE Powertag also on that list? Smile
It was removed by SE.
Ctrl+F5
Thats too bad, would have been nice to integrate powertags also.
Is a profile for the below TRV possible?
Manufacturer / Model: _TZE200_b6wax7g0 - TS0601
Code:
Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Input clusters:
- Basic (0)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
Output clusters:
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)
@gtsamis, it is more complicated because this device does not use standard ZigBee clusters. Instead it only uses ZigBee as a transport for TRV control and status messages. Some more info on this: https://medium.com/@dzegarra/zigbee2mqtt...92707e882d