This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
Status won't work without a profile. Can you post a screenshot of device info? Click (i) button in the device list.
(07.03.2022, 07:40)admin Wrote: Status won't work without a profile. Can you post a screenshot of device info? Click (i) button in the device list.

Is it this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, we will add this device. You will have to reset it and pair again after installing the new ZigBee app version.
(07.03.2022, 12:07)admin Wrote: Thanks, we will add this device. You will have to reset it and pair again after installing the new ZigBee app version.

Thanks always the best
Hi Admin,
I'm testing several device (ikea) in zigbee all works fine with the app. I added the group address but in cmd all work in read doesn't?
Could be because I'm using virtual groups?
Devices are: 
- Socket TRADFRI
- Lamp TRADFRI LED 
In the attached file the info.
Best regards Cristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What do you mean by "in cmd all work in read doesn't"?
(14.03.2022, 10:25)admin Wrote: What do you mean by "in cmd all work in read doesn't"?

Hi
I have mapped the object. The write command work I can turn on and off the light but the device doesn't respond with the status.
BR Cristian
We've checked the control outlet and the status reports did not work with older outlet firmware. It works with newer firmware but unfortunately we do not support firmware upgrades for Ikea devices at the moment. The upgrade can be done with Ikea Tradfri hub.
Hallo,

is there a place to read the changelog of the updated Zigbee app and a list of supported devices?

I've seen it has been recently updated but I don't knoe is and what devices are now supported.

I'm willing to move my zigbee network from zigbee2mqtt to LM, but I have few devices unsupported

- Eurotronic Spirit TVR 
- Mi / Aqara PIR
- Mi/Aqara reed sensors
- Mi/Aqara LUX sensor
- some other IKEA 200v powered devices what I cannot move since they act as router Tongue 

thanks
regards
M
(07.03.2022, 12:07)admin Wrote: Thanks, we will add this device. You will have to reset it and pair again after installing the new ZigBee app version.

Thank you very much admin.
I've chacked and it works fine.
Thanks again.
Best regards Cristian
Hi.
I have 5 ligthbulbs who is not updating status for on/off or dim levels.
I have correct datatypes, and everything else seems ok.
When i in zigbee app opens the control and status window for the device and push read the status and dim levels is read ok. But the group adresses is not updated.
All light is namron bullbs, 3 of them is dimmable and 2 of them also have color control (cold/warmwhite), Color control seems to be missing in the profile of model 3802961 (endpoint 768?)

Manufacturer: Namron AS
Model: 3802960

Device type: Router
Power source: Mains
Receive when idle: Yes

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- LevelCtrl (8)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
- LightLink (4096)
Output clusters
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPwr (33)

---------------------------------

Manufacturer: Namron AS
Model: 3802961

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- Identify (3)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
- LevelCtrl (8)
- LightingColorCtrl (768)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
- LightLink (4096)
Output clusters
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)

Endpoint 242
Profile: 41440
Output clusters
- GreenPwr (33)
I think i need to follow up on post #110 #111 #119 in the search for a solution for getting the Develco on/off plugs working.
There have been several updates to the zigbee app and none of them have sorted out the missing ability to control them og retriving status from them. I understand the powermetering function is not ready, but it shoud be possible to get them working in means of control. I have reset the devices several times and re-included them to the zigbee network in hope for a soulution for getting them working.

Manufacturer: Develco Products A/S
Model: SPLZB-131

Endpoint 2
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- SeMetering (1794)
- Identify (3)
- Alarms (9)
- HaElectricalMeasurement (2820)
- OnOff (6)
- Groups (4)
- Scenes (5)
- DeviceTempCfg (2)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)
- Identify (3)
- MsOccupancySensing (1030)

Endpoint 1
Profile: 49353
Input clusters
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)
@clue9, you didn't mention that the full manufacturer name for this device is "Develco Products A/S" so the previously added profile did not work for it. The next version will have this fixed.
@emme, support for most Ikea devices has been added recently. We have Eurotronic Spirit TVR at our office but it's buggy so we decided not to support it at the moment. Some Aqara devices have non-standard behavior so it complicates things and takes longer to implement.

@clue9, profiles for these lamps will be added in the next build. You will have to reset them and pair again.
Could you please add support of this device?

Code:
Manufacturer: frient A/S
Model: AQSZB-110

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 49353
Input clusters
- Identify (3)
- Scenes (5)
- OnOff (6)

Endpoint 38
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- MsTemperatureMeasurement (1026)
- MsRelativeHumidity (1029)
Output clusters
- Identify (3)
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)
Hello.

Is SONOFF ZigBee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus with a Z-Stack coordinator (CC1352P2_CC2652P_launchpad_*.zip v 20220219) supported out of the box with Zigbee app v20220322? Zigbee has a red dot in the status bar.

As I understand, that dongle uses a different serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 (instead of /dev/ttyACM0 for CC2531). Is it possible to change the port or modify the Zigbee app configuration programmatically?

Thank you in advance!

HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6) SW: 20211215 | Serial port list with a connected dongle /dev/ttyUSB0 ITead - Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus

Code:
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.041921] usb 1-1: cp210x converter now attached to ttyUSB0
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.041388] cp210x 1-1:1.0: cp210x converter detected
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.038393] usb 1-1: SerialNumber: ec13ecb57829ec119dd66d7840c9ce8d
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.038381] usb 1-1: Manufacturer: ITead
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.038369] usb 1-1: Product: Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.038357] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Apr 13 13:00:57 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 241.038330] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=10c4, idProduct=ea60
Apr 13 13:00:56 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 240.895497] usb 1-1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ci_hdrc
Our new ZigBee interface is based on a similar hardware but it has a different USB product id which app uses to detect the adapter. You can try changing the product id from ea60 to bee0 on Linux using this tool: https://github.com/DiUS/cp210x-cfg
Keep in mind that this a write-once operation so double check everything before changing the parameter.
(14.04.2022, 12:44)admin Wrote: Our new ZigBee interface is based on a similar hardware but it has a different USB product id which app uses to detect the adapter. You can try changing the product id from ea60 to bee0 on Linux using this tool: https://github.com/DiUS/cp210x-cfg
Keep in mind that this a write-once operation so double check everything before changing the parameter.

Thank you, everything works fine!

P.S. Device is based on a new CP2102N-GQFN28 chip. CMD tool working code is https://github.com/ilutchenko/cp210x-cfg...id-pid-set

Hi,

Is the new zigbee usb stick (with external antenna) already up for purchase and if so can I order one.

Best Regards,
Tigi
We have fully working prototypes at the moment. Production devices should be ready in two months or so.