This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
Can you add this device too? Is the same as the previous, but is a more recent device sold with the Homix system but it's a Danfoss TRV, same package as the previous, but a different product code (014G2461).

Danfoss Ally 014G2461

Manufacturer: Danfoss
Model: eTRV0100
Firmware version: 01.12.0008 01.12

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- Time (10)
- PollCtrl (32)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- HvacUserInterfaceCfg (516)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)
Hi!, I'm testing a SONOFF - ZBMINIL2 zigbee device but with some problems.
The device is added with the following profile:
Manufacturer: SONOFF
Model: ZBMINIL2
Firmware version: 1.0.10

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- OnOff (6)
- OnOffSwitchCfg (7)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Ota (25)

Reported attributes
- onoff: true

The status object is updated but the action object does not work. 

When I try to turn it on/off inside the zigbee interface it shows the following message:
---------
Wating fot SONOFF - ZBMINI2
Interact with the device to wake it up.
If nothing happens press the programming button on the device and click Continue as quickly as possible.
---------

If I click "continue" button it works but only using "Control & status" button on the zigbee interface. 

May be a problem with the profile?
I'm testing it with a USB CC2531 interface with Zstack 1.2

Thank you in advance!!
This is how battery devices works, they sleep most of the time to save battery and if you want to interact with them you must woke them up.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2023, 09:53)Daniel Wrote: This is how battery devices works, they sleep most of the time to save battery and if you want to interact with them you must woke them up.

But the device is always AC powered. I don't know why the profile shows battery powered.

https://sonoff.tech/product/diy-smart-sw...zbmini-l2/

May be a problem from the manufacturer?
The device itself reports as
Contact manufacture, maybe there is different firmware or so.
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2023, 10:07)Daniel Wrote: The device itself reports as
Contact manufacture, maybe there is different firmware or so.

Thanks!!
Could you please add this Device ? 

https://www.royal-gardineer.de/Bewaesser...-919.shtml 

My Bad. I saw TS0601 don´t use standart zigbee clusters. Is there any known Garden Valve wich ist working with LM ?
You can use a ZigBee relay together with an electrical valve.
Hi,

Is there any way to map the device status offline/online to a KNX address?

Thanks.
@admin, i found Woox R7060 for a reasonable price. https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/R7060.html https://zigbee.blakadder.com/Woox_R7060.html

When they arrive i give feedback, hopefully till Friday than i am 3 weeks on vaccaiton.

At the moment i use 24V Valve with tasmota SV circuit board with KNX Firmware. Unfortunaly i have no powersurce where my Water outlet is. So Zigbee with battery are prefeered usecase.
where i can find the last IPK file ? all the link in the forum are dead

THX
App is in the app store
Ctrl+F5
(14.08.2023, 14:16)Daniel Wrote: App is in the app store

yes i know but my system is not connected to internet for security reason.

it would be nice to have a web page that summarizes the versions of the different applications and where we can download them.
(27.07.2023, 08:13)Zen Wrote: Can you add this device too? Is the same as the previous, but is a more recent device sold with the Homix system but it's a Danfoss TRV, same package as the previous, but a different product code (014G2461).

Danfoss Ally 014G2461

Manufacturer: Danfoss
Model: eTRV0100
Firmware version: 01.12.0008 01.12

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- Time (10)
- PollCtrl (32)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- HvacUserInterfaceCfg (516)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)

Any news about the Danfoss TRV?
We'll get Danfoss TRV sample soon, integration should be done in several weeks.
(28.08.2023, 07:19)admin Wrote: We'll get Danfoss TRV sample soon, integration should be done in several weeks.

Thank you, please let me know news as you have it Smile
Now i have my Woox R7060 and it Work. But it´s a battery powerd device it says recive when idle: no

Am i correct that only the Manufacturer can change that behavor with a new Firmware ?
(02.09.2023, 08:52)Sral1987 Wrote: Now i have my Woox R7060 and it Work. But it´s a battery powerd device it says recive when idle: no

Am i correct that only the Manufacturer can change that behavor with a new Firmware ?

Yes but all battery powered device will have it that way, otherwise battery will drain very fast. We are sending message twice with 5sec intervals so if it woke up within 10sec it will work. Battery powered devices keep waking up every X sec but it is manufacture specific what is the time.
Ctrl+F5
Then it sould work with KNX Grop adress also ? ATM i could controll the Device at the Zigbee Dashboard. When sending Grup Adress nothing happend.

Could the Controll for Zigbee Devices done with a script ? so i could trigger it with a group adress.
A profile is needed for such device. If a device does not advertise that it is capable of receiving ZigBee telegrams while being in an idle state then the app won't send anything to it until the device sends something first. A work-around has been added to the app to override this status bit.