This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX storage.set
I'll explain the problem,
I went to create a Lua script that saves me the values of a lamp so that the next time it is turned on it turns me on with the last RGB data saved.
If I go to turn off the power, however, I lose the saved data and when I press the power button it makes me come out a wrong color on the lamp. Can you explain why?
To prolong the SD card lifetime the data and storage are saved every 30 minutes. For correct power down sequence use System > Shutdown in System config. Otherwise there's a chance of corrupting the file system if you cut the power off abruptly.
(03.05.2021, 10:27)admin Wrote: To prolong the SD card lifetime the data and storage are saved every 30 minutes. For correct power down sequence use System > Shutdown in System config. Otherwise there's a chance of corrupting the file system if you cut the power off abruptly.

ok, but what if I lose power inside my home?

I wish I could turn my lights back on with the last saved color
If you have changed the color just before an power outage you might return to the older color before the last change. Nothing you can change about that, placing a UPS would be the only way to keep it up and running. Given the fact that an power outage is quite rare (at least in the NL) I don’t see the problem..