This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

zwave - write to bus / polling
In the basic device properties i can set:
- write to bus
- polling

what do these parameters?

Even when i unclick the write to bus parameter, the values are written on the bus?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Write to bus - if checked it send telegram to KNX bus and updates local DB, if not, updates only local DB. We will double check if this works correctly in latest version.
Polling - not all Zwave parameters supports this. OpenZwave doesn't answer to a questions which does and which doesn't.
Correction: disabling "write to bus" blocks only writes to KNX/TP but it still sends telegrams over IP. If you are monitoring KNX bus via LM, you will still see all telegrams.
(30.06.2016, 09:58)admin Wrote: Correction: disabling "write to bus" blocks only writes to KNX/TP but it still sends telegrams over IP. If you are monitoring KNX bus via LM, you will still see all telegrams.

I monitor the telegrams with another ip device, but i see the messages and i have disabled "write to bus"
Thanks for bug report, it looks like write to bus is triggered even when this option is disabled. I'll ask the devs to fix it.