This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

User ACL and Holiday scheduler
Hi,
I have a problem with a HL and user setup as partial view of Scheduler. The Holidays doesn't Appear since I upgrade to 2.6.0 and now to 2.6.2.
It was displaying in 2.5 version

When I try to setup the partial ACL in user tab, I can select the holiday, then save. But when I come back it has disapear.

Only way to edit the user-acl table and add
user - scheduler - 1
in table directly on the DB

Do you have this problem ?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Clear browser cache and try again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.11.2021, 15:57)Daniel Wrote: Clear browser cache and try again.

I tried Big Grin
I tried with Edge, firefox, chrome too.

My script Work,:

db:insert('user_acl', {
  user_id = 1,
  module = 'schedulers',
  item_id = 0,
})

I can see the holyday checkbox checked, but still no holyday displaying when login with the user. However with admin, no problem, or if I set the user to full.

Here when logging with admin:

I tried in English and french (try some kind of hings). And here after my script, but still no Holiday:

After script, it's checked

When logging with the user:

What is also strange, if I go back to user tab and edit, then save, the checkbox disapear also !

Here with the admin login:

-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Bug confirmed, thanks. We are working on 2.7.0 should be mid December.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yes no problem. If patch don't hesitate to pm ;-)
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
You need to reload the web server after the db query. ACL is cached, reloading the web server updates this cache.
Code:
os.execute('/etc/init.d/nginx reload')