This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Allert Manager control remote setting
Hello

A question about the alert manager, since the app stores the settings on the client where it is displayed (script to be viewed etc. etc.).
Is it possible from REMOTE to be able to set the client's set in some way on which scripts to activate supervision, without where to leave the system and app activated?

Thanks so much
Yes it is possible, the client creates a storage enrty on the controller (stored by client IP address) and fetches this on startup.

So you could alter this storage table from remote, but be careful (:

Best way to do this is create a new entry from a random client, make your settings and change the IP in the created storage table

Keep in mind that the alert manager must be reloaded on the client to get the updates from the controller.
(05.05.2021, 08:57)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Yes it is possible, the client creates a storage enrty on the controller (stored by client IP address) and fetches this on startup.

So you could alter this storage table from remote, but be careful (:

Best way to do this is create a new entry from a random client, make your settings and change the IP in the created storage table

Keep in mind that the alert manager must be reloaded on the client to get the updates from the controller.

Perfect solution that could do for me I connect with the laptop which is the additional client, I make all the various settings then I change the ip in the table, how?

How do I see what is written in the table and how do I change IP?

Is it possible to create a script that does this ip change job? or copy table from destination ip to new ip, even overwriting it?

Thank you
Use the storage viewer as starting point
(05.05.2021, 11:34)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Use the storage viewer as starting point

perfect I saw that a table is created with my client address key, in which there are all my settings, how can I copy the table to another by changing the key "IP address", I must have prepared all the appropriate sets.

thank you very much
With storage.get() and storage.set()
(06.05.2021, 06:56)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: With storage.get() and storage.set()

For the parameter name use
app: alerts: IP ADDRESS for reading
is
app: alerts: IP NEWADDRESS writing?
thank you
Use this, change IP addresses in the storage keys as needed.
Code:
oldkey = 'app:alerts:192.168.1.1'
newkey = 'app:alerts:192.168.1.2'

data = storage.get(oldkey)
storage.set(newkey, data)
(06.05.2021, 07:22)admin Wrote: Use this, change IP addresses in the storage keys as needed.
Code:
oldkey = 'app:alerts:192.168.1.1'
newkey = 'app:alerts:192.168.1.2'

data = storage.get(oldkey)
storage.set(newkey, data)

tank's