This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2021.05
I just tried it on LM4 and it works. Can you make a test as fallow. Make a project backup, perform factory reset. Install the app and test again. If it works restore your backup and check again.
It could be that your dongle failed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Seems like that did the trick. Thanks!
Any known issues with bacnet and device name sharing after whois-Iam with scada system? I have two LMs that does not allow my scada to create a config file with all objects. Yabe shows everything OK, so we are unsure if the problem lies with the scada or in LM. We create configs from other Bacnet sources without problem, so it is only with LM we see this behaviour.
(30.06.2021, 08:13)tomnord Wrote: Any known issues with bacnet and device name sharing after whois-Iam with scada system? I have two LMs that does not allow my scada to create a config file with all objects. Yabe shows everything OK, so we are unsure if the problem lies with the scada or in LM. We create configs from other Bacnet sources without problem, so it is only with LM we see this behaviour.

No, nobody reported anything.
Ctrl+F5
(30.06.2021, 15:05)Daniel. Wrote:
(30.06.2021, 08:13)tomnord Wrote: Any known issues with bacnet and device name sharing after whois-Iam with scada system? I have two LMs that does not allow my scada to create a config file with all objects. Yabe shows everything OK, so we are unsure if the problem lies with the scada or in LM. We create configs from other Bacnet sources without problem, so it is only with LM we see this behaviour.

No, nobody reported anything.

We will do additional testing today. Will keep you posted if anything is traced back to LM.
Hello,

I tried to download the firmware 2021.05 for LM5 lite but the download link is not working, could you check it? I am very interested in testing the zerotier functionality on my LM5 Lite.
  Greetings.
(05.07.2021, 21:51)german.cespedes@ecoelec.cl Wrote: Hello,

I tried to download the firmware 2021.05 for LM5 lite but the download link is not working, could you check it? I am very interested in testing the zerotier functionality on my LM5 Lite.
  Greetings.

The link works fine, try again.
Ctrl+F5
(05.07.2021, 21:51)german.cespedes@ecoelec.cl Wrote: Hello,

Greetings.

Try copy and paste the link of the download on another window of chrome.
In my case in this way I reach to download it.
BR Cristian
Hi, I cancelled LM from my zerotier network by mistake and now, according with their knowledge base, re-add it manually.
but I have to provide the "node number".... How I can get it? I gaved a look on the system logs but I can't find it.

Thanks

Peppe
Make sure that ZeroTier is enabled, then run this scripts:
Code:
id = io.readfile('/var/lib/zerotier-one_default/identity.secret'):sub(1, 10)
log(id)
Thanks!