This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

alert manager central
I have several LMs in various plants, with Alert Manager installed, would it be possible to collect all the alarms on a single central LM always in the alert manager?
As for the pages I have already seen that I can redirect via frame to remote pages.
While I would need a local alert manager to be able to detect new alarms, and possibly send MAIL and / or SMS, so I need to be able to read the status of remote alerts and possibly generate events.

thank you very much
You will need to send the data as an object to the central LM and generate alert there again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.05.2021, 07:24)Daniel. Wrote: You will need to send the data as an object to the central LM and generate alert there again.

do I have to recreate all the alarms on the central LM?

how can I send data from one LM to another via network
Yes you have to create it again. Are the LMs all on same LAN?
Ctrl+F5
(14.05.2021, 07:28)Daniel. Wrote: Yes you have to create it again. Are the LMs all on same LAN?

you are in a single VLAN
Read this
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...7#pid16817
Ctrl+F5
If they are all in the same LAN you only need to create the KNX objects for the alerts in the central LM as they should receive the KNX telegrams over KNX IP.. From there trigger the alert() commands again by copying the scripts used in the decentralized controllers..
(14.05.2021, 08:56)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: If they are all in the same LAN you only need to create the KNX objects for the alerts in the central LM as they should receive the KNX telegrams over KNX IP.. From there trigger the alert() commands again by copying the scripts used in the decentralized controllers..

Hello

there is a small problem, the addresses that have event by alarm are virtual objects, since I have implemented an alarm disabling system and also the name I use in the message does not depend on the ETS programming.

I know that I will have to implement MQTT, for the service you have to rely on external servers? Free or paid?
You can use broker app on Central LM and script for client. No need for anything external as long all is on VLAN,
Ctrl+F5
(14.05.2021, 09:21)Daniel. Wrote: You can use broker app on Central LM and script for client. No need for anything external as long all is on VLAN,

thank's