This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Export objects from LM to ETS
Is there anyway to for example export object (virtual) from LM to ETS? 
Mainly thinking about my modbus and bacnet objects. 

I have a IP interface connected to the bus, I want to use this for implement web app.
Virtual objects are out of KNX range, this is impossible.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.05.2021, 12:19)Daniel. Wrote: Virtual objects are out of KNX range, this is impossible.

Ok, so there is no way to export objects from LM to ets? Just from ETS to LM?
Try creating such group address in ETS Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Another case i've been thinking of, is if you map your modbus registers to knx group addresses, and then want to setup a knx project afterwards.
Will it be possible to export a group address xml from the LM5 to import in ETS?
Best regards
Christian
(25.05.2021, 13:42)christian.hegland@caverion.com Wrote: Another case i've been thinking of, is if you map your modbus registers to knx group addresses, and then want to setup a knx project afterwards.
Will it be possible to export a group address xml from the LM5 to import in ETS?
Ets supports export/imports GA via CSV file. you can create the same file from script, save it in internal sd card and dowload it from lm via ftp server