This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Streaming Audio player
HiĀ 
I am trying to configure Streaming Audio Player (SAP) and I choosw fromĀ  Internet radio an online station just to test the amplifier with one speaker that I already have.
First of all I can't hear any sound , I can see the TX/RX from the ethernet port that is blinking , which means that is streaming music from the online radio station (I think).
Also I have downloaded the BubbleUPnP application on my Android smartphone and I was trying out to configure how to connect it to Amatilinea so I can play music from my Smartphone.
Can you please help me with these issues?

Thank you in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does the elapsed time in the UI change when you play the radio? Have you tried using a USB flash for testing? This would eliminate any possible network issues. Also try different speakers if possible.
Hi!
Yes it changes. No I haven't test it with USB Flash drive yet.
I noticed that when I turn off the power the speakers sounds for a second until the power is off permantly. So that means that the music is playing but I can hear no sound at all from the speaker.
You should try another speakers or try different cable too.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
OK I will try it and I will get back if everything is OK or not
Hi! Is it possible to have the Amatilinea app inside Mosaic 3B and call it from the same application instead of using another app from streaming music?
There is frame widget in Mosaic.
Ctrl+F5
(29.10.2021, 07:52)Daniel Wrote: There is frame widget in Mosaic.
And what is the name of the widget please? Cause I cannot see any widget named Amatilinea. I am using Mosaic3.0B
Inline frame
Ctrl+F5
(29.10.2021, 08:04)Daniel Wrote: Inline frame

Oh OK I see it thank you! And inside the URL I have to insert the IP address of the streamng player?
yes
Ctrl+F5
(29.10.2021, 08:24)Daniel Wrote: yes

OK thank you very much!