This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

scenes within LM
For the section of scenes within LM, it would be useful that within the scene configuration, there was one more column, where the objects that we want to participate in the scene are chosen. It is a tedious job having to add or remove objects depending on the scene.

It would be great to create a unique scene, duplicate it as many times as necessary and select the objects that we want to participate in it.
Hi, I want to run a scene from another scene but I can't get this to work.

Let me explain, I have a general scene that I would run a series of scenes for stays. Instead of re-assigning all the objects, I assign the already created scenes. The value is sent, but the scene is not executed.
To avoid loops this is not possible, however you could write to a virtual object from your scene and write a value to the other scene object with script, this works perfect.
(27.07.2021, 08:56)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: To avoid loops this is not possible, however you could write to a virtual object from your scene and write a value to the other scene object with script, this works perfect.

Yes, that solution is what I have. It was just knowing why this didn't work. Thanks a lot!