This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Object Filter
Hello.
Is it possible to add several filter parameter at once in "Object Filter"? I want to filter both adresses in the range "5/0/*" and "6/1/*" at the same time.
No this is not possible. You can tag your range and then filter by tag
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.06.2021, 08:17)tomnord Wrote: Hello.
Is it possible to add several filter parameter at once in "Object Filter"? I want to filter both adresses in the range "5/0/*" and "6/1/*" at the same time.

Try 5/0/*,6/1/*
Best Regards,
(02.06.2021, 08:43)khalil Wrote:
(02.06.2021, 08:17)tomnord Wrote: Hello.

Try 5/0/*,6/1/*
I've learned something new Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Cool,, thanks. I see this only works with GA, not when filtering by Name and wildcards.
Multiple filtering is only possible with group addresses but not names. As Daniel suggested for more complex filtering you should use tags.
you also can open an second window with a another filter.
yes it isnt what you did asked, but maybe easy enough.