This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Audio visu?
Hi,

I need to process audio source selection and playlist management on the touch screen (model/manufacturer not selected yet, cca. 5"). Can I use LM for that purpose? 
What is the recommended way to show the name of song playing, radio station name etc. ?

One more question - is there a good looking 4-5" touch panel that can show LM pages? 

Thanks
It depends on what device you are going to use for audio part. If it has some kind of networked API then of course you can create a visualization for LM.

Most touch screens are either cheap and poor quality or very expensive. Have you considered using a smartphone or a tablet instead?
(11.07.2016, 12:15)admin Wrote: It depends on what device you are going to use for audio part. If it has some kind of networked API then of course you can create a visualization for LM.

Most touch screens are either cheap and poor quality or very expensive. Have you considered using a smartphone or a tablet instead?

The audio part will most probably be a "farm" of Sonos networked amps (total 15 pcs), one for each room. 

I am actively searching (as the available time allows) for a wall mounted tablet, but still nothing good enough. I'm aware that most KNX touch screens are limited and expensive, that's why I'd better like a tablet solution.

Another question arised in the meantime - is it possible to lock the tablet to a single screen on LM? As an example, if I have one screen for each room, can I create 15 of them and lock the tablet to see just its own page?
You can realize them with different user logins. Each of them can get its own visu page.
Hi Zoltan,

You can also create 15 plans and disable the swipe option in general configuration. (otherwise you can swipe between all pages)

Use for each panel a direct URL to the page and then you can bypass the user accounts and avoid the mandatory login when using users.

Like: http://192.168.0.10/scada-vis/#1 for panel 1, http://192.168.0.10/scada-vis/#2 for panel 2 etcetera.

If you don't create navigation buttons then the correct page is always showed.

BR,

Erwin
That's an elegant solution!
I was thinking how to solve the autologin with multiple users, but it will inevitable ask for password one day. 

Now I just need to find a good wall mounted tablet.