This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Hikvision Stream in Android LM app
Hello.

I've noticed a strange behavior of stream from Hikvision IP camera on Android version of LM app. The app doesn't shows the stream.

- In iOS LM app it works fine.
- In Android the visulization works through Firefox browser, but it doesn't works in Chrome.
- When the direct stream link is open from any browser, it works. So, this happens only when the stream is through LM.

Hope that somebody can help me solve that.

Att,
Jefferson

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The stream is not going through the LM, what the controller does is just adding a html element to the document including the stream source uri, when the browser loads the html that is passed from the controller it loads the element and setup a connection between the element and the source, there is no involvement in any way from the controller.

Check the browser console (f12) for any errors that might help you to figure out the root cause..
have you soved this proplem?
thank so much!
(25.02.2023, 04:57)lamgia99 Wrote: have you soved this proplem?
thank so much!

Hello, I didn't find an option for this. I seems that the page is loaded using chrome. In chrome the stream isn't shown. In firefox and safari works fine, maybe this is the reason why it's working in iOS.

BR,
Jefferson