This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

mosaic work missing
Hello

A strange thing happened to me, I lost the work done in mosaic, nothing is present even in the last backups made.
I only realized it now because the user pointed it out to me, not using mosaic myself.

Is it possible to recover the mosaic work?

Thank you
Only if you have backup which it contains it. Does the device works as it should?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.06.2021, 11:10)Daniel. Wrote: Only if you have backup which it contains it.  Does the device works as it should?
My colleague did not backup, not knowing that the mosaic has a separate backup from the LM.
So I imagine everything to be redone?
Thanks so much
Mosaic is part of the main LM backup. If it is not in your backup then it wasn't there while the backup was done.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5