This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2016.07.14
(15.07.2016, 06:19)admin Wrote:
(15.07.2016, 06:14)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: After the update i can't start the Zwave daemon.

Daemon status: Stopped
Have you tried upgrading the ZWave package from the store?

After upgrading the package it works again. Smile

Thanks for upgrading the Zwave package.

Now it looks like my Greenwave Powernode 6 works great, i have 6 output switches.

But after the update i have some weird things:
- On the lm4 i have also a Fibaro FGRGBWM441 RGBW Controller, the devices properties are all in 6 pieces now. But i only need 1 parameter for this device, not 6.
- There is continues zwave traffic, i see the blue led of my usb zwave dongle flashing and some objects are continues green in the object tab.
- Also my outlet of the Greenwave Powernode 6 are sometimes switching off/on, and i have no logic for that. Then i see all zwave objects are updated in the objects tab.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE-CANDIDATE] LogicMachine firmware 2016.07.14 - by gjniewenhuijse - 15.07.2016, 06:33