This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Responsive layout
My question concerns the possibility of creating a responsive layout for different devices. Is it possible? Can I write my own css code for example "display: flex" without using "Plan editor"? If so, where can I find more information on this topic? Can I use bootstrap?
The standard visualization supports scaling so it can be used on different screens. But it is not meant for small screens. You can use touch visualization or Mosaic for this. You can also create a completely custom visualization/app using HTML/CSS/JS but this is not a trivial task. See App docs for more info: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=85
Thanks for the information. My idea about it was that to code the page view in html / css / js I have the option of using a built-in, regular editor instead of the "Plan editor" interface. And only to connect certain actions I will use the "Plan editor".
You can use Custom JavaScript (Scripting > Tools > Edit custom JavaScript) to add your custom code into the standard visualization. What you are saying is doable but sounds a bit complicated.
Sounds interesting, I'll try to act this way. Thanks