This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 dimmable light feedback
Hello it is problem from day zero with Mosaic, but one of my client doesn't accept problematic behaviour when you control dimmable light with slider.

So problem: when I set dimmable light for example to 60% it takes dimmer one second to reach the set value. KNX than send feedback. 

Unfortunately slider probably read feedback value to often. So behaviour look like this:

Client set value of the light to 60%. Slider go to this value, than go back to 0% and when receive feedback from light it goes back to 60%.....

Expected solution is to extend time for reading feedback value by slider for example to 5seconds. It should resolve the problem.

It there any way how to extend this time? Or any other solution?

Thank you.
The only quick solution I think is to ignore the feedback and not link it at all.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.06.2021, 08:41)Daniel. Wrote: The only quick solution I think is to ignore the feedback and not link it at all.

Is there any non quick solution? :-)
Which widget are you using for this?
(28.06.2021, 09:59)admin Wrote: Which widget are you using for this?

It is custom widget with slider. Backup in the attachement.

Attached Files
.json   mosaic-backup (5).json (Size: 57.28 KB / Downloads: 6)
Which Mosaic version are you running? The current one (beta from 2021 RC firmware) has 3 second timeout for the slider status to update. So if you are saying that it takes 1 second for status to update then it should be fine. I've simulated a 2 second status delay via a script and it works fine for me.