This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX RX TX not working
Hello 

I have reactor V2 and starting from couple days ago there is no interaction between Reactor and the other KNX equip in the building. 
After some investigation I think there is a problem with the KNX bus from the Reactor. I verified the wires, I restarted couple times and also factory reset ant restore the configuration.
Nothing works

I attached a prtscr from knx statistics

What can I do? There is a hardware problem? can be fixed or I need to replace entire reactor? 

Thank you
Did you check KNX PSU?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Is the KNX connection set to TP-UART?
(07.07.2021, 15:59)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Is the KNX connection set to TP-UART?
It was EIBnet/IP Routing

But I tried all modes and nothing.

(07.07.2021, 07:22)Daniel. Wrote: Did you check KNX PSU?

PSU means Power source? 

Logic machine is powered and also the other equipments in the system are working, independently
Ok but did you check voltage on KNX cable where it is connected to LM?
With routing mode TP will not work.
Ctrl+F5
(07.07.2021, 15:59)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Is the KNX connection set to TP-UART?

MAN, you are great! After restarting in TP-UART is working now. But nobody modified anything. Before was in EIBnet/IP Routing and worked like this. 

Can you please send some information regarding those modes, for future purposes?

Thank you for your help!!
TP will not work on EIBnet/IP Routing, if it worked then you must have another IP router on the network.
Ctrl+F5
When TP is not connected there's a warning message. If you have clicked "yes" then it would have switched the KNX connection mode to IP instead of TP .