This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Store data with a 1 min trend resolution
Hello everybody.

I am trying to store data with a 1 min trend resolution.

I get this to work, but it doesn't store data for more than an hour.

Is there a solution to this problem?
Is there an alternative?

My team and IĀ are doing some experiments and we need to have temperature data every minute, even every 30 seconds.

Please, if you know a possible solution I will be very grateful.

Thanks.
Trends resolution cannot be set lower than 5 minutes. You can use objects logs if your temperature changes quickly. Standard visualization has a graph element which can display logs for a certain object.
(08.07.2021, 11:27)admin Wrote: Trends resolution cannot be set lower than 5 minutes. You can use objects logs if your temperature changes quickly. Standard visualization has a graph element which can display logs for a certain object.
Thanks for your reply.

How can I use objects logs to have data read every minute in a csv file?

Is there an external app that allows me to store the read variables every minute?

Thanks!
Object logs store each telegram without any time limit. The only limit is the number of logs, older logs are deleted automatically. For CSV export see this: https://openrb.com/example-export-last-h...-from-lm2/
(08.07.2021, 11:41)admin Wrote: Object logs store each telegram without any time limit. The only limit is the number of logs, older logs are deleted automatically. For CSV export see this: https://openrb.com/example-export-last-h...-from-lm2/

Thanks!
So with that script I can export the log objects data before it is deleted?

I do not have internet on the computer, only a connection to the pc through rs485.

Thank you very much for the help, I will try to have the data log in csv every 30 min, before the objects log data is removed.
For which period do you need this temperature data? Writing to a file constantly can reduce the SD card lifetime.