This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LOGIC MACHINE SCENES
Hello, something is wrong with the settings of the scenes. I have a series of scenes created within LM, I am changing the values by my client's criteria.

What happens is that it mixes the old configuration values with the new ones.

If a blind was previously defined at 100% and now at 0%. When executing the scene it sends 100% and 0%.

What I can do?

If I run the scene directly from the settings panel, it does fine.

What I can do?
Hi, will need your backup and the way how to reproduce it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.07.2021, 11:30)Daniel. Wrote: Hi, will need your backup and the way how to reproduce it.

I just discovered the problem. I have another LM with the same configuration in my office and that was the one that was sending the old values. I just disabled the cloud on that device and it was fixed. I did not know that this could happen.
This is how MQTT works. If you register two LMS to the same network then both will see its values. Create new network for the office LM and all solved.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5