This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Can logic machine run luac (lua complier) file?
I have 2 question:

- Can logic machine run luac (lua complier) file?
- Can I encrypt my script in scripting section so it can still be run normally but other people can't understand my code.

Thank you
LM uses LuaJIT not standard Lua. The easiest way to hide your code is to create a user library with your own functions and disable "keep source" option. Then you can include this library in your scripts and call the required functions. Something like this:
Code:
require('user.mylibrary')
myfunction()
Reviving this thread.

We wan't to install a user library when an app opens for the first time (if it is not already created). Is there a way to create a user library, copy over the code and convert to byte code (or perhaps just change keep code to false) so that it works with the app? Or is it possible to just keep the code in the app folder and convert that to byte code?