This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Safari guided access problem
Hello,

I have a visu running on an ipad under guided access. I am running it via a safari-shortcut on the homescreen, which all works fine. Only after fully charging the ipad overnight, the ipad has exited the guided access mode. Also username and pw is required again when logging in.

I believe it could be an automatic refresh of the safari cache or so, because also the username and pw is requested.

Is this a known issue? Any idea/solution for this?

thanks!
In user access settings set the:Remember username and password
See if this helps. Other option is to use our starter app from the Store.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Keep in mind that this does not work for the admin user, only for the custom created users..
Thanks.

The "User Access"-options make life much easier, either by
- Disable password for Visualization, or
- Remember username and password

Unsolved is that ipad keeps kicking out of the Guided Access.

The starter app is not an option since the it has a bar in the bottom that allows to navigate out of the visualization.