This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACNET Client NOT working on current LM Version
(15.07.2021, 13:15)admin Wrote: You need to install this package: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-21-imx6/pkg/gen...6_imx6.ipk

Thanks for your awnser!

That's what I thought. But it was quite strange that the requiered package was already installed. I use this same method in several instalations with LM and all of then are working fine!
When I Install the scada bacnet this happen (only in new firmwares ... and if you try to set and older firmware the problem is still there ... it's like if something went corrupt):
The scan is OK and there are readings!!
(see capture1)

but then, when I try to access that analog value with :

require('bacnet')
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dirbacnet = 9613
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

datoleido = bacnet.readvalue(dirbacnet, 'analog value', 93792)

grp.write('32/1/1', datoleido)

log(datoleido)

This is the LOG:
(see capture1)

I can't not read that value! (I tried several combination of firmares and scada-bacnet packages) ... And I know that this in older version works fine ...
any suggestions?

Thanks!!

(15.07.2021, 13:12)Daniel. Wrote: Install RC1 2021 and check again.

I tried that also ... no success.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: BACNET Client NOT working on current LM Version - by kike - 15.07.2021, 13:53