This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualisation by room photos
Hi everybody !
I'm a " newcomer " here with LM , but have a stabil background of 20 years with another sytem .
My question is can I make visualisation by rooms / with Lighting,Awning,Heating , CCTV,doorphone in each room .
The background should be a plan/ real photo of the room

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes you can. Will send you some training docs to PM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2021, 07:37)Daniel. Wrote: Yes you can. Will send you some training docs to PM.

Daniel , do you have any ACTUAL ( not 4 years old ) training videos ? What about the MOSAIC 3.0 Beta ?
Thank you
The standard visualization has not changed much so older videos are up to date. Mosaic does not suit your use case because it's grid-based with automatic layout instead of manual element placement on a plan.
(22.07.2021, 11:24)admin Wrote: The standard visualization has not changed much so older videos are up to date. Mosaic does not suit your use case because it's grid-based with automatic layout instead of manual element placement on a plan.

Thank you , I've got it , but how to use the Mosaic 3 ? Not all the times needed such visualisation with photos, some times the simple grafical ( like Mosaic ) is enought . Especially because I ask special payment for the visu with pictures ( as that is much more labour ...)

Best regards
For Mosaic you can have a look on SE vidoe for Touch, It i same app with modified colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_EvBzjVNg

Here are videos foe new stuff in Beta
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2021, 07:37)Daniel Wrote: Yes you can. Will send you some training docs to PM.

Hi,

where can I find this  training docs?

Thanks
Check PM
Ctrl+F5
(22.07.2021, 11:24)admin Wrote: The standard visualization has not changed much so older videos are up to date. Mosaic does not suit your use case because it's grid-based with automatic layout instead of manual element placement on a plan.

Hi, am I mistaken if I think the support for the old visualization will disappear in the future? Think I read this somewhere? Or was that for an old style of Mosaic visu?
Yes and NO. We are working slowly on new version of custom visu. It will have same features as old and more. No any time estimation. Mosaic on Old cloud will not be evolved only New cloud (current Mosaic Beata).
Ctrl+F5
Hello!

Can i receive that  training docs?

Thanks!

Best regards!
Hi,

Can I receive the Training´s Docs too? Thanks in advance.

Best regards!