This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom Fonts on Android
Hopefully this hasn't already been covered.

I have some custom fonts I wish show on an tablet.
If the fonts are loaded on the shac/nac (clipsal version) will it host it to the browser or do the ttf files need to be loaded on the tablet for it load correctly?
If the later is correct could it be setup up in CSS to import the font from google fonts etc?

Brent
You can import web fonts under Vis. graphics.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for the reply Daniel,

Sorry I probably should have been a little more detailed with my query.
I have uploaded a font to the fonts tab under vis.graphics and on windows devices with the font installed on the machine the visualisation displays correctly.
When I load the visualisation on an android machine the font is displayed as one of the google default fonts. (maybe times new roman??)
I understand this and the limitations of the android platform with regard to custom fonts.

What I am unsure of is how the custom font is used when displaying on the visualisation page.
Does the Logic machine effectively host the font to the browser in a similar method as CSS font-face with the exception that the font is hosted locally, this would be the same as a custom font on a webpage where the font is hosted on the server the webpage runs on,
or is it just a reference that can be used in the vis setup and tells the browser to look on the local machine for the font?
I hope that makes sense.

If the latter is the case could you suggest a CSS script to use the font-face to google fonts option based on an additional class?

Regards,
Brent