This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Find an Object in Visualization
Hello 
Is it possible to find objects in the visu also in the script?
I have a customer who claimed that an AC unit runs by itself at random times, I added that value to the log to check source address in future events.
but for now, I want to check that I didn't use this object by mistake in another place in the visu or in the script.

regards,
Best Regards,
In Scripts-Tools you can print scripts. Use search in there to check if you used this object.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.07.2021, 07:41)Daniel. Wrote: In Scripts-Tools you can print scripts. Use search in there to check if you used this object.

Thanks, Daniel I forgot this option regarding Script.
But is there something to find/search in visu?
Best Regards,
Use this script to log all plan names where a certain object is used:
Code:
id = buslib.encodega('1/1/1')

plans = db:getlist([[
  SELECT vf.name FROM visfloors vf
  JOIN visobjects vo ON vf.id=vo.floor
  WHERE vo.object=?
]], id)

log(plans)
(26.07.2021, 10:14)admin Wrote: Use this script to log all plan names where a certain object is used:
Code:
id = buslib.encodega('1/1/1')

plans = db:getlist([[
  SELECT vf.name FROM visfloors vf
  JOIN visobjects vo ON vf.id=vo.floor
  WHERE vo.object=?
]], id)

log(plans)

thank you, admin 
this is very helpful
Best Regards,