This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Can't add "LogicMachine"-device on Google Assistant/Home
I tried setting up Voice Config and Google Home App for LogicMachine. But at the step of adding the LogicMachine to devices to help Google Assistant/Home if fails. The very first time it asked for a Log-in, I used the "Log-in via Google-account"-option, and ever since it's been coming with this error. 
Anyone knows what this is about, and how to fix it? Smile 

Best regards,
Christian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you login with the same user here?
https://remote.logicmachine.net/user
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yeah, that's no problem. The connection is made aswell. I can control my groups via the Mosaic app
Did you sync LM cloud app after configuring google home app?
Ctrl+F5
Yes. Just did again.
This time I did have the option to log-in via FB og Google or Username & Password. Tried to log in via Username and Password, but I get the same message...
I just tried it all over again and work fine for me. If you are using her https://remote.logicmachine.net/user external google account then while linking accounts in via google home app you also must select google and fallow the google login procedure. If you registered in our cloud then you use email and password.
Ctrl+F5
Okay... I still can't do it.
Just to be sure; is there anything I should have in the LogicMachine App for Android? I've logged in, and logged in for the settings' "remote", but nothing for the "Home" part of setting.
LM android app has nothing to do with Google home.
Ctrl+F5
But this is not an issue you've heard of mor encountered before?
And you'd say the issue is at Google, and not the LogicMachine?
I don't know what is the issue because I just tried the whole procedure and all worked just fine, you probably missed some step.
Go to LM Cloud app and show what the logs says.
Ctrl+F5
This is what the log says.

UPDATE: I tried making a fake device in the Google Home App, to force something in there. The error came again, but it was added in added devices!
That means, I think it got solved. I guess the best idea is just to make controllable objects in the Google Home App, before trying to establish the connection.
Thanks for the help! Smile

Best regards,
Christian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you didn't configured any devices in Google Home app then the message displayed above is 100% correct.
Ctrl+F5
Yeah, I figured! Smile

Just to be sure: When talking directly to Google Assistant, I will only be able to control the devices I have added in the Google Home App (on LM) and not the Voice Config App, right?
For the Voice Config App controls, I have to open the Logic Machine app on android, and press the "Speach" button, right? Smile
Yes, voice config app and google home app are totally different things not related to each other.
Ctrl+F5