This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Download apps
Hi

I have several SL's in a project where I need to install some apps. The problem is that the SL's do not have Internet access due to security restrictions at the customer site.

Is there any place where one can download apps? For my project I most urgently need the Alert Manager, but other might be needed also.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Which firmware do you use?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2021, 07:35)Daniel. Wrote: Which firmware do you use?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Alert app
https://we.tl/t-cVRdjuw4un
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2021, 08:16)Daniel. Wrote: Alert app
https://we.tl/t-cVRdjuw4un

Thanks!

How do I install it? I suppose it should be copied to a folder via FTP?
No, go to app store it will load a while as you have no internet and from menu select install from file.
Ctrl+F5
(02.08.2021, 08:20)Daniel. Wrote: No, go to app store it will load a while as you have no internet and from menu select install from file.

Ah. Great.
(02.08.2021, 07:11)Trond Hoyem Wrote: Hi

I have several SL's in a project where I need to install some apps. The problem is that the SL's do not have Internet access due to security restrictions at the customer site.

Is there any place where one can download apps? For my project I most urgently need the Alert Manager, but other might be needed also.

I have the same question, can anyone tell me where i can find Alert app for the Wiser?
is there a appstore?
I have internet access, but this app doesnt show up.
Since fw 2.6.0 SE is using its own app store and it is up to them which apps are there. We have zero control for this. I heard that they work on making Alert app available.
Attached ipk.

Attached Files
.ipk   alerts.ipk (Size: 201.61 KB / Downloads: 64)
Ctrl+F5
(25.08.2021, 15:30)Daniel. Wrote: Since fw 2.6.0 SE is using its own app store and it is up to them which apps are there. We have zero control for this. I heard that they work on making Alert app available.
Attached ipk.

Oké so if im understand it right, it is better for waiting a few weeks till they complete the app?
this app your add to, is also for Wiser i have FW 2.6.1
Well I didn't say it will be few weeks or few months Smile This is the same app which is in our store and was used on Wiser before.
Ctrl+F5
(25.08.2021, 15:35)Daniel. Wrote: Well I didn't say it will be few weeks or few months Smile This is the same app which is in our store and was used on Wiser before.

Thanks, it is working.
Hi, i got the same problem as Trond, but i need the storage app. All LMs are in restricted network. Is the somewhere i can find the file or someone got it?
Here

Attached Files
.ipk   storage.ipk (Size: 9.25 KB / Downloads: 46)
Ctrl+F5
Hello Admin,

We have also multiple projects where the internet access is restricted from the LMs or Wiser/SpaceLynk.

Can't we have a list with all apps available like a nice maintained archive for every fw version?

For the moment I would like to have processes app for LM5 Lite FW 20211215

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile
Apps are firmware independent. OK some do need latest firmware.

Attached Files
.ipk   processes.ipk (Size: 1.86 MB / Downloads: 36)
Ctrl+F5
(01.02.2022, 13:28)Daniel Wrote: Apps are firmware independent. OK some do need latest firmware.

Thank you Daniel for the quick reply!
(25.08.2021, 15:30)Daniel Wrote: Since fw 2.6.0 SE is using its own app store and it is up to them which apps are there. We have zero control for this. I heard that they work on making Alert app available.
Attached ipk.

Hi Daniel. Could you also send the FB editor application? I also do not have an internet connection at a specific site.
Thanks in advance.
here

Attached Files
.ipk   fbeditor20.ipk (Size: 792.94 KB / Downloads: 26)
Ctrl+F5
Hi Is there the same for bacnet ?
regards
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT