This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widget creator
Hi, 
An information but doesn't widget creator work on new cloud?
BR Cristian
WC is used locally and what is created is sent to cloud as before.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.08.2021, 14:59)Daniel. Wrote: WC is used locally and what is created is sent to cloud as before.

Because I have some problems with some components, in particular:
Value enter box
Select box
BR Cristian
It is probably cache. If you still will have problem we need a way to reproduce.
Ctrl+F5
(23.08.2021, 15:05)Daniel. Wrote: It is probably cache. If you still will have problem we need a way to reproduce.

If you want I post the json
Ok but still describe what should I look for.
Ctrl+F5
(23.08.2021, 15:08)Daniel. Wrote: Ok but still describe what should I look for.

In the widget_priority, I pass a number from 0 to 8, with a group address to KNX BUS (1 byte object). Local works in the cloud as Status I have always 0.
In the widget_setting, I pass voltage (2 byte float), cosf (1byte integer) value as number and the other three as select box (1 byte integer). The behavor is the same Local works but in the cloud all white spaces.
In the widget_thermostat doesn't works the status of push button and the select value.
Let me know if you need more info.
BR Cristian

On the old cloud works fine.

Attached Files
.json   widget_priority.json (Size: 3.51 KB / Downloads: 27)
.json   widget_setting.json (Size: 2.97 KB / Downloads: 19)
.json   widget_thermostat.json (Size: 2.64 KB / Downloads: 30)
Works for me.
https://www.screencast.com/t/gTZadVwQep66
Send me full backup if still problem.
Ctrl+F5
(23.08.2021, 15:39)Daniel. Wrote: Works for me.
https://www.screencast.com/t/gTZadVwQep66
Send me full backup if still problem.

Attached

Attached Files
.json   mosaic-backup (1).json (Size: 49.03 KB / Downloads: 15)
I meant the whole project not just mosaic. Send to PM

Tired your backup and all works fine. Do you use RC2 2021?
https://www.screencast.com/t/NQPRwqRscvfQ
Ctrl+F5
(23.08.2021, 15:47)Daniel. Wrote: I meant the whole project not just mosaic. Send to PM

Tired your backup and all works fine. Do you use RC2 2021?
https://www.screencast.com/t/NQPRwqRscvfQ

Hi Daniel,
It seems I have the same problem as well. I mean that status object of 2 elements (temperature and menu list) of a widget creator are set to 0 even if KNX status object is not 0.

It does not happened immediately. I notice this after a couple of days especially when during that period knx status objects do not change.

BR
Can you send me your cloud username, network ID and which objects are not working via PM. Which firmware are you using?
(01.09.2021, 08:15)admin Wrote: Can you send me your cloud username, network ID and which objects are not working via PM. Which firmware are you using?

Sent by private message.

Thanks.

BR
I've seen it, thanks. We are currently looking into this issue.
(06.09.2021, 08:34)admin Wrote: I've seen it, thanks. We are currently looking into this issue.

Hi admin, have you any news please?

Thanks.
We made some changes. Have you seen this issue again?
Ctrl+F5
(15.09.2021, 17:04)Daniel Wrote: We made some changes. Have you seen this issue again?

In two my installation the problem seems disappeared.
Next week I want to start a tour to check the other.
BR Cristian
I have small new feature idea:

Tabs - a possibility to prepare different tabs which could be visible based on simple conditions or specific value or no controlled by value but by user swipe.

Both controlled and not controlled could be helpful.

Controlled e.g. to show only what is important in current widget state. E.g. complex heating controller could show only on/off switch when it is switched off.

But in some cases it could be good to have a possibility to prepare a few separate screens for on widget which could be changed by user swipe.
Done is better than perfect