This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Washer Control Samsung SmartHome
Finally nailed this.

Using SAMSUNG / Smartthing API:

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid20199

BUT, there is a problem.
For some stupid reason, using the API from LM5, or the native Smartphone Washer APP you need to remember to activate the APP-control-button manually on the Washer EVERY-time you want to use it.. 

So the table from WASHER is normally: NULL, Offline and nonresponsive for the Washer.
To log how many times you start the washer, how long it runs etc. do basically not work. 
You MUST always manually press 1 extra button. (try to make my wife do that just to make things "smarter"...    Tongue  )

If this is all Samsung Washer models or just mine, I cant tell, but a quick check on internet basically show me the Samsung SmartWasher is quite dumb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Washer Control Samsung SmartHome - by DarthPaul - 22.01.2021, 17:36