This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widget issues
Hi @all,

I’m starting to generate a widget based visualization and I having three issues:

1. Widget Shutter Vertical: The first four object settings are clear and working fine. Unclear is Movement and Stop object. I tested different group address functions but all the time the up and down arrows didn’t work. What is the meaning behind the objects? I used a MDT Shading actor, what is the right function (list attached) for this two objects?
  2. CO2/humidity/temp sensor: I want to set the humidity group address but in the drop down selector it isn’t shown. Pictures attached. How can I solve this?
  3. General question: Is there a user guide with some description for any widget?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards 
Steffen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Movement is 1 bit up/down object. Look on SE shutter actuator.
Humidity is 1byte object here. You can use widget creator and build it your own.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Many thanks for the help.

Movement: I‘ve thought the up/down object was meant but why ever it didn‘t work yesterday. I tried it again today and now it is working fine with Object 23 in the MDT Docu.

Humidity: I will try to adjust the existing and coming back to you.