This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scandinavian Electric PM
I'm trying to read some values from a modus gateway connected to a energy meter. 

The documentation leaves a lot to be desired however;

I've converted the Address to 1848, 1850 and 1852. I'm not getting any data through my profile though. Could anyone with the correct knowledge look through my profile to see if I have interpreted the documentation correctly?

http://docs.circutor.com/docs/M014B01-03.pdf <-- Link to device documentation.

I have communication with it as I'm getting data when I try to read through the testing tools on the SL.

Attached Files
.json   SE_CEM_SL_PowerControlx.json (Size: 921 bytes / Downloads: 12)
Delete this value_nan and check again. What were the settings when you were reading via test read?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.09.2021, 14:39)Daniel Wrote: Delete this value_nan and check again. What were the settings when you were reading via test read?

I'll try that!

Settings where 9600, None (1 stop bit) and half duplex.
Have you tried using uint32 instead of float32 for bus_datatype? For current/phase use 0.01 multiplier (two decimal places).
We did try that, but the value corresponded more with real life when I used float. (In the RTU testing tool)
Try uint32 with the test tool and also try different swap modes.
value_nan removal did not make a difference. Will test further with different swap modes.

What's weird though is that I'm getting data with the test tool, but nothing when mapping it to a GA.