This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CPU/IO load
hey guys, i have a question.
I have the W4K / SW: 2.6.2 / HW: 2.X
The CPU / IO laod is permanently above 1.30
This is due to the Cloud Connector and IoT for the Alexa APP.
How much would the CPU / IO load go down if I buy the W4K HW: 3.X ... is it worth the change?
Can you install the Processes app from the store and tell what CPU load do you get?
This is a Screen from it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We will pass it to SE as there is nothing what we can do.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
ok....thank you
Hi @all,

I having the same problem with HW 3.1 and firmware 2.6.2. The CPU load is permanently above 0.8 due to the API3 and cloud connector apps. All other processes / scripts are nearly zero.

Is there an update or feedback from SE?

Many thanks.

Best Regards
Steffen
This part is fully done by SE, nothing we can do here. Contact SE support.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

has anybody heard something from Schneider Electric if they will improve the API3 and cloud connector apps in the near future?
It is really crazy: if I deinstall the apps the machine is running on 0.1 load with the apps I’m most of the times between 0.9-1.1.

I’m hoping for the upcoming Light&Building in October. ?

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Steffen
New FW (2.8.0) is planned end of this month (at least according latest info i have) and will include the improved / optimized versions of both apps.
Thank you Erwin for the insight! I push the dumps and will let you know what the effect of the new firmware is.
Hello,

Exactly as Ewrin told. FW 2.8.0 is coming with new and much more stable versions of the CC and API T3.

Regards
Hi guys,

I updated this morning to firmware 2.8.0 and the new apps and the load is much better. The W4k is running at 0.2 before it was 0.9-1.1. Excellent work, many thanks!
If the promises EEBUS feature is also coming finally than I would be completely happy! ?

Best Regards
Steffen
Hello,

Great feedback, thank you!
About the EEBUS - right now our focus is more on Energy management with OCPP.
EEBUS is evaluated by the management.

Regards
David