This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa problem
Hello, 

Is there a problem with Alexa?

I have a client who tells me that Alexa is not working this afternoon.

On the other hand, today I have updated another LM firmware from 2018 to 2021 and it does not work either, is it because of the same problem?

Thanks
Hello Daniel ,
Alexa has not worked since Thursday afternoon, the server is not responding. What is happening ?
BR
Jean-Marc
I have the same problem.  Since Thursday night (September 30, at midnight) it stopped working.
Hello, me too and some clients too.
It should work now. Please check
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
All devices work again, thank´s Daniel
(01.10.2021, 08:19)Daniel Wrote: It should work now. Please check

Thank's Daniel, but the problem remains when fairly recurrent, which is not very serious for our customers !
Jean-Marc
Working, Thanks Daniel

I logged out of the Alexa App and logged in again.  Resynced with the cloud.  Rebooted LM.  And rediscovered all advices in Alexa.  But still I get "Sorry, xxx device is not responding."
(01.10.2021, 09:18)Kam Wrote:

I logged out of the Alexa App and logged in again.  Resynced with the cloud.  Rebooted LM.  And rediscovered all advices in Alexa.  But still I get "Sorry, xxx device is not responding."

Do you have any errors in error log?
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2021, 10:18)Daniel Wrote:

Yes: Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected
This usually say that No internet, or wrong network settings or port is blocked.
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2021, 10:21)Kam Wrote:
(01.10.2021, 10:18)Daniel Wrote:

Yes: Line 350: MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected

But that was from a few days ago.  Nothing from today.
Do you use Mosaic30 (not beta) can you check if this work?
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2021, 10:27)Daniel Wrote: Do you use Mosaic30 (not beta) can you check if this work?

Mosaic 3.0 works properly.  Only devices through Alexa do not repsond.
Is it possible to get remote access? If yes send to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2021, 14:12)Daniel Wrote: Is it possible to get remote access? If yes send to PM.

Yes, I sent you a PM.

Regards
hi everyone !
I can't control it with Alexa either. I have also updated to the latest version.HW: LM5 Reactor IO V2 (i.MX6)
SW: 20210806
Alexa App:26.3.2021
I have re-linked my Alexa and LM accounts, but still not working (
Even create another Cloud LM account to reconnect.)
Can you help me !
I have the same problem and many my customers.... Since Thursday night September 30, at midnight
Hello, the same problem here too.
At 28/9 and 19/9 i had two error log groups for Alexa, Mosaic20 and Mosaic30 showing “MQTT.client:handler(): Not connected”.
Running version 20210510 on LM4.
Is there anything I can do to get back Alexa to work again?